Author Topic: Jane Fonda: ‘Get in the Streets’ and ‘Shut Down the Country’ If Trump Fires Mueller  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

Jane Fonda: ‘Get in the Streets’ and ‘Shut Down the Country’ If Trump Fires Mueller
Posted on October 2, 2018 by True Pundit Staff

Actress And Left-wing Activist Jane Fonda Said That People Should “get In The Streets” And “shut Down” The United States If President Trump Fired Robert Mueller During A Panel In New York City This Week.

Page Six reports that Jane Fonda told a crowd at New York’s 92Y, “We have to get in the streets–nobody should work. We should shut down the country. Shut it down!”

“People always say, ‘Was it worse in the ’60s and ’70s?’ It was not! This is the worst! This is an existential crisis. And if we don’t do what needs to be done–in terms of making our voices heard, and our votes heard–that’s it! We don’t have time,” said Fonda, who been doing a ton of press promoting the premiere of her HBO documentary film Jane Fonda In Five Acts.

https://truepundit.com/jane-fonda-get-in-the-streets-and-shut-down-the-country-if-trump-fires-mueller/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I see that her regrets for her actions in North Viet Nam were short-lived.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I see that her regrets for her actions in North Viet Nam were short-lived.

Her actions in NVN were so outrageous that you'd think she would recognize that she doesn't have a shred of common sense or decency and would just shut the hell up.

Offline Frank Cannon

‘Get in the Streets’ and ‘Shut Down the Country’

Don't forget the guns you dirty skank......

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:46:51 pm by Mod2 »

Offline skeeter

She's so badass.

Its just like 1968 with wrinkles.

Online mountaineer

Take care of your dying husband, Jane, and leave the rest of us alone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You mean dying EX husband? Fonda relationships seem to end in cancer, so the surgeon general should slap a warning on her. Jane Fonda may be hazardous to your health.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

“We have to get in the streets–nobody should work. We should shut down the country. Shut it down!”

If eight years of that wasn't enough, I guess we need to try it again???

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.