Author Topic: Liberal 'Activist' Pours Bleach into Men's Crotches to 'Stop Manspreading' READ MORE: https://neonn  (Read 1068 times)

Silver Pines

Liberal 'Activist' Pours Bleach into Men's Crotches to 'Stop Manspreading'

Jay Greenberg
9/26/18

A liberal "activist" has taken to the subway armed with bottles of diluted bleach to attack men who "manspread" in public.

The term "manspreading" was made famous by Hillary Clinton last year after she claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin was guilty of the practice - where a man sits with his legs apart - every time they met

20-year-old Russian feminist Anna Dovgalyuk has taken Clinton's complaints one step further by pouring bleach into the crotches of men who sit with their legs apart on the St. Petersburg subway.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/5157-liberal-activist-pours-bleach-into-men-s-crotches-to-stop-manspreading-
© Neon Nettle

Offline Suppressed

Funny how the lefties always say they're pro-science, yet don't understand the basic physiology of pelvic bone structure.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

Funny how the lefties always say they're pro-science, yet don't understand the basic physiology of pelvic bone structure.
If they were pro-science, we wouldn't be hearing about 62 "genders."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So if a woman spreads out on a seat putting her purse next to her taking up two seats, I can pour bleach in it?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This was in Russia. In the us this bleep would get her teeth knocked out.

Silver Pines

@Suppressed

Apparently they don’t know what chemical burns are, either.  If that loon poured bleach on my husband, two seconds later she’d be flying through the glass window.

Modified to add—-by MY hand.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:35:45 pm by CatherineofAragon »