Author Topic: Kimmel’s Kavanaugh Comments Have Conservatives Clamoring for Cancelation  (Read 1691 times)

rangerrebew

Kimmel’s Kavanaugh Comments Have Conservatives Clamoring for Cancelation
By Andrew West September 25, 2018

How on earth Jimmy Kimmel felt that he should be a champion of morality in the realm of women’s rights or minorities is absolutely beyond me.

Now, in an utterly silly turn of events, we have Jimmy Kimmel weighing in on the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh stemming from an alleged sexual assault in the early 1980’s that has been widely disputed by purported witnesses.

https://constitution.com/kimmels-kavanaugh-comments-have-conservatives-clamoring-for-cancelation/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
His third place ratings ought to be reason for cancellation. He's been on late night TV for over a decade now and he hasn't made a dent in the Nielsens in that time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

Simple...just don't watch him, then he'll go away.

Offline goatprairie

Somebody should do a pschological study of these tv characters who were successful at previous jobs, but turned into shrill, leftist yahoos when given the opportunity.
We have Keith Olbermann,  Jimmy Kimmel,  Mike Lupica,  and probably a number of others who feel it is their duty to save the world or something by using their  jobs as soapboxes for their stupid leftist opinions.

Offline Frank Cannon

His ratings already stink. They will keep him around like all the other no talent hacks with a Lib agenda because they are doing the parties work. They call it In Kind Donations.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kimmel’s Kavanaugh Comments Have Conservatives Clamoring for Cancelation
By Andrew West September 25, 2018

The genre of what Johnny Carson created and perfected has degraded into a cesspool talentless hacks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

The genre of what Johnny Carson created and perfected has degraded into a cesspool talentless hacks.

Can't that be said of all Network Television?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just out of the playbook used against Roy. Jimmy sent some third rate comedian to harass Moore at a town hall meeting. Some here thought it was funny. They aren't laughing so much now are they.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:03:08 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Frank Cannon

Just out of the playbook used against Roy.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

How Jimmy Kimmel's operative ruined Roy Moore's rally

http://www2.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/how-jimmy-kimmels-operative-ruined-roy-moores-rally-20171201.html

The left uses lower rated comedians to often do their handiwork. On topic, and relevant. Go suck it Frank.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:29:57 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

Somebody should do a pschological study of these tv characters who were successful at previous jobs, but turned into shrill, leftist yahoos when given the opportunity.
We have Keith Olbermann,  Jimmy Kimmel,  Mike Lupica,  and probably a number of others who feel it is their duty to save the world or something by using their  jobs as soapboxes for their stupid leftist opinions.
And one of the most hateful of all....David Letterman.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And one of the most hateful of all....David Letterman.

Nope....  that honor belongs to that turd Colbert.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Nope....  that honor belongs to that turd Colbert.
Yup...he truly is the worst.  I used to leave the tv on the same channel after the evening news and Colbert would come on.  I was just appalled at what that guy was saying....and that's nothing compared to what he says now.  I'm just amazed that he has ANY audience.  It takes a lot of energy to get up in the morning with that much hate....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Never have never will.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe someone should do a little research into the background of these holier than thou social justice pimps and see what kind of skeletons are hanging out there.