Author Topic: Woman #3 Avenatti Twitter right Now Kavanaugh is done  (Read 15570 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Woman #3 Avenatti Twitter right Now Kavanaugh is done
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 03:40:54 pm »
It's a pretty damning statement.

Her security clearances are damning.

As has been said from the outset, this Mark Judge guy may be trouble.

But she gets all of these security clearances, the FBI has investigated Kavanaugh SIX times.

It seems they should have run into her before.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 03:41:38 pm »
So according to the statement, she knew girls were raped at these parties but never called the police and continued to attend them.

Yep.....let her testify..let the woman the Repubs hired cross examine her... :2popcorn:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 03:41:50 pm »
The timing on this is really bad for the Kavanaugh side.   The day before the supposed hearing gives the K side no time to research this and the accuser, and give cover to Ford to not show up.  "There's really no need to testify with this further evidence".  Which is why Avenatti chose 48 hours in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:42:33 pm by Sanguine »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 03:42:08 pm »
So according to the statement, she knew girls were raped at these parties but never called the police and continued to attend them.

Makes perfect sense. So believable/s
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:19 pm »
Delay! Delay! Delay!  That's the name of the game and has been from the outset!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:24 pm »
Her security clearances are damning.

As has been said from the outset, this Mark Judge guy may be trouble.

But she gets all of these security clearances, the FBI has investigated Kavanaugh SIX times.

It seems they should have run into her before.

These kind of parties would be hard to keep quiet for crying out loud yet no one else has mentioned them.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:53 pm »

Go to the twiiter page and read her entire statement

I did and the only person stupid enough to buy what she is selling is someone with brain damage or a hardened Leftist freak.

A) once again we have someone who can't tell us when this happened. She can't even give us a year (hence Avenatti using the phrase "around 1982")

B) She claims these gang bangs were so big that people were in lines out the door, wet others at these parties who were interviewed NEVER claimed this happened. Not even the other two lying accusers.

C) Avenatti has his Political Statement for President ABOVE the charges on his Twit feed to promote himself over the flimsy charges.

D) This woman cannot tell us if women were just drunk or "Drugged" to make them so loose, even though she claims to have had it happen to her.

E) The timing totally stinks.......AGAIN.

F) This woman is shaping up to be another Leftist activist from her online activities. She was a Govt' employee. 

Offline austingirl

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:59 pm »
The timing on this is really bad for the Kavanaugh side.   The day before the supposed hearing gives the K side no time to research this and the accuser, and give cover to Ford to not show up.  "There's really no need to testify with this further evidence".  Which is why Avenatti chose 48 hours in the first place.

Good point about this accusation giving cover for Ford to back out.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2018, 03:45:40 pm »
The guy is a nerd.  He’s always been a nerd.  I don’t say that to disparage him; it’s just the truth.  Alcohol doesn’t turn a virginal nerd into a super villain playa who runs gang rape rings.

Yeah  a real nerd,, have you seen his HS photos? He was a good looking guy, athlete and a ladies man and very popular.

One of my fraternity brothers and i picked up two girls at one of our open fraternity parties. We  started making out with them, I was at third base and just through some questions and sixth sense  I figured out she was 15 years old though she easily looked 18-19 . I stopped immediately. I went down to my friends room and told him and he was like I don't care  He messed around with her for 6 months . He tried countless times to get me to  hook up with her friend again as she really liked me. .No way.  Today he runs a large company, promininet in his church  and I see his wife and daughters he post  on FB I bet the wife does not know.

I am the only fraternity brother who knows the story.

People have hidden lives even background checks cannot find.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2018, 03:45:48 pm »
Here we go..Fox covering it and will have more later...
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »
If anyone looks like they could be "deep state", it's her with all of that government experience and clearances.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:57 pm »

Not only that, but she went on vacation with the rapists in Ocean City after experiencing these rapes and being raped herself.

Must have been Stockholm Syndrome or the drugs they gave her took years to wear off.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2018, 03:50:53 pm »
Jail bait has always been a problem... and it is perverted but this other is extremely perverted. Still, like I said earlier, this Mark Judge seems to be a problematic character.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2018, 03:51:00 pm »
Yeah  a real nerd,, have you seen his HS photos? He was a good looking guy, athlete and a ladies man and very popular.

One of my fraternity brothers and i picked up two girls at one of our open fraternity parties. We  started making out with them, I was at third base and just through some questions and sixth sense  I figured out she was 15 years old though she easily looked 18-19 . I stopped immediately. I went down to my friends room and told him and he was like I don't care  He messed around with her for 6 months . He tried countless times to get me to  hook up with her friend again as she really liked me. .No way.  Today he runs a large company, promininet in his church  and I see his wife and daughters he post  on FB I bet the wife does not know.

@CatherineofAragon

So, you take your personal actions as proof Kavanaugh is guilty. I hope you never get selected for a jury.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2018, 03:51:11 pm »
These kind of parties would be hard to keep quiet for crying out loud yet no one else has mentioned them.
And NONE of these girls or their parents filed a police report? That's just a little bit hard to believe.

! No longer available

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:23 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

Ah. Good. We are finally getting somewhere. Because you were/are a shitbag then all men are shitbags. Love the projection.

BTW thanks for your touching PoundMeToo story. Very "touching".

Silver Pines

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:36 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

You can be all of that not be a rapist.  With respect to you, you're judging him by your personal experience with others.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:38 pm »

A) once again we have someone who can't tell us when this happened. She can't even give us a year (hence Avenatti using the phrase "around 1982")

I was parting heavy in college 80-84, I can't remember dates nor even the names some of the girls I actually screwed though I did at one time. I remember their face about it.
I went to tons of HS house parties and remember very little. I remember being there but can't recall where they were at.

The only way I can recall my Prom and homecoing dates is by pictures.

@Frank Cannon

Silver Pines

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2018, 03:54:43 pm »
Makes perfect sense. So believable/s

@austingirl

It's what anyone would do

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2018, 03:54:53 pm »
Thank you, @mirraflake!

This story basically matches the statement made by Mark Judge's college girlfriend, who said he told her about taking turns having sex with a drunk woman in high school. 

This woman has corroborating witnesses.  They really need to speak with them.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2018, 03:55:21 pm »
If drinking was a big deal with these people, so likely, would have been using illicit drugs... no mention of drugs yet mainly, until this story.

This story may preclude the "date rape drug" era.... so, I wonder what they used? Valium? Qualudes?" ... Alcohol. That's the one. I do wonder.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:00:52 pm by TomSea »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:24 pm »
Ah. Good. We are finally getting somewhere. Because you were/are a shitbag then all men are shitbags. Love the projection.

BTW thanks for your touching PoundMeToo story. Very "touching".

If I was a shitbag I would have kept messing wither her. 

@Frank Cannon

Silver Pines

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:31 pm »
Not only that, but she went on vacation with the rapists in Ocean City after experiencing these rapes and being raped herself.

Must have been Stockholm Syndrome or the drugs they gave her took years to wear off.

@Frank Cannon

I didn't read that part, but now I'm convinced Kavanaugh is guilty.

Come the eff on

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2018, 03:59:50 pm »
If drinking was a big deal with these people, so likely, would have been using illicit drugs... no mention of drugs yet mainly, until this story.

This story may preclude the "date rape drug" era.... so, I wonder what they used? Valium? Qualudes?"

Cocaine was EVERYWHERE back then yet no one makes mention that there were lines blown?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2018, 04:01:34 pm »
So, you take your personal actions as proof Kavanaugh is guilty. I hope you never get selected for a jury.

I was 100% for Kavanaugh  until just a few days ago. 

I believe this womens story.

@austingirl