Author Topic: Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Y  (Read 7707 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_

BREAKING: In the original unreacted letter Feinstein finally gave to Grassley, the size of the font of first line of the second paragraph ("Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during High School in the early 1980's") is strangely larger than the rest of the text
8:17 PM - 23 Sep 2018

Is this because of a cut and paste of Kavanaugh's name in place of Neil Gorsuch's?  :pondering:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jonah Goldberg
‏Verified account @JonahNRO
7m7 minutes ago

Sometimes if you don’t have the story, you don’t publish it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@mystery-ak

What, a third?!  No way

Avenatti has already tweeted that the Debster is not his client.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is this because of a cut and paste of Kavanaugh's name in place of Neil Gorsuch's?  :pondering:

That was my take...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Party of Al Franken and John Conyers gets all huffy about sexual impropriety from 35 years ago, with no witnesses, even in the accusers minds.

The Party of Pelosi who accepted the Eugenicist "Blacks are Weeds In Humanity's Garden" Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood, blew it with their 1st accuser, so they're doubling down on vicious and stupid.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Avenatti has already tweeted that the Debster is not his client.

It's someone else who he will tell all tomorrow....I thought I read it has more to do with Kavanaugh's friend Judge
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

Kavanaugh should drop out.  This is just not worth putting his family through.  How many of us would put our family through this for just a friggen job?  Not me......

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jim Hoft
‏Verified account @gatewaypundit
13m13 minutes ago

Wow! Ronan Farrow Could Not Confirm Kavanaugh Was at Party - 5 Yale Classmates Say They Never Saw This or Heard of the Party https://www.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

New York Daily News
‏Verified account @NYDailyNews
8m8 minutes ago

Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge allegedly told ex-girlfriend about Georgetown Prep classmates having sex with drunken woman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-mark-judge-kavanaugh-drunk-sex-20180923-story.html
Support the USO

Online dfwgator

Grassley gave the lefties time to dredge up more crap.

I hate them all....Repukes and Evilcrats alike.  Both parties must be destroyed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Louise Mensch
‏Verified account @LouiseMensch
9m9 minutes ago
Replying to @jerdobrosky @tribelaw

I read @MichaelAvenatti tweet as his client not suggesting an assault by #Kavanaugh on herself, but rather that she has material information on Judge. And I very much look forward to hearing what that is, in fact. We shall see if I read Mr. Avenatti correctly
Support the USO

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@mystery-ak  Check out his later correspondence with the judicial official!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Byron York
‏Verified account @ByronYork
1h1 hour ago

New Yorker Kavanaugh allegation story has it all: 35 years ago. Accuser was drunk. 'Significant gaps' in her memory, recovered recently with help of lawyer. Memories fuzzy all 'round. Some say never happened. Accuser 'never described incident until Brett's SCOTUS nomination.'
Support the USO

It's someone else who he will tell all tomorrow....I thought I read it has more to do with Kavanaugh's friend Judge

Avenatti mentions Judge specifically .... but in the subtext of what he and Kavanaugh (supposedly) did.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Lib women don't wear make-up unless they come on Fox..lol

This is a total moment of truth for the Republicans.  If they cave on this they will forfeit all respect of the people.  Everyone sees through this.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here we go...Breaking Sen Fienstein calls for a postponement
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Kavanaugh should drop out.  This is just not worth putting his family through.  How many of us would put our family through this for just a friggen job?  Not me......

It would be a total disservice to both his family and the country if he dropped out over false accusations.  It would leave the impression that he wasn't willing to fight to prove his character.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online dfwgator

It would be a total disservice to both his family and the country if he dropped out over false accusations.  It would leave the impression that he wasn't willing to fight to prove his character.

Furthermore, it will discourage other good people from wanting to even want to go through the process.

This country is finished.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Here we go...Breaking Sen Fienstein calls for a postponement

I'm amazed.  She started the whole thing.  This needs to be shut down now.

888high58888

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Avenatti mentions Judge specifically .... but in the subtext of what he and Kavanaugh (supposedly) did.

read this it kinda tells you what he's got
https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1044032678951960576/photo/1
Support the USO