Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge Kavanaugh to Provide Senate With Calendars From Summer of 1982 Backing Up His Denia  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Judge Brett Kavanaugh will provide the Senate with calendars from the summer of 1982 to back up his claims he was never at a party described by accuser Christine Ford.

Christine Ford has made an uncorroborated accusation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her decades ago at a drunken high school pool party that no one else, including the four people she claims were at the party, remembers.

Kavanaugh has categorically denied the allegations and told Senator Orin Hatch (R-UT) last week he wasn’t even at the party in question.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 showing he was out of town most of the summer vacation or with his parents.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-judge-kavanaugh-to-provide-senate-with-calendars-from-summer-of-1982-backing-up-his-denial/
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

?? Who has kept their calendar(s) from 1982?  This seems just as far fetched as the accusation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
?? Who has kept their calendar(s) from 1982?  This seems just as far fetched as the accusation.

Some Texas A & M graduates. I know this from personal experience.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Some Texas A & M graduates. I know this from personal experience.
Could also be disinformation to make it harder for Ford to be vague.  I mean if you have it, why telegraph it.

Online roamer_1

Mothers save the darndest things...

Online roamer_1

Could also be disinformation to make it harder for Ford to be vague.  I mean if you have it, why telegraph it.

Because now they have to be ever-so-careful with the assumed date, with huge unknown swaths of that summer being counter to the charge.

They're playing Battleship.

Good move.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Damnit don't telegraph what you're gonna do...it gives them time to rebut it....are these lawyers or what!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Because now they have to be ever-so-careful with the assumed date, with huge unknown swaths of that summer being counter to the charge.

Good move.
Maybe, but if Ford picks the right weekend cause it got leaked?  Who is going to believe anything that was offered by anybody ever again?  All I know is rats lie.  My tribes $#1+ don't stink.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:00:11 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

When I retired about 6 years ago, I had all my logs and documentation back to that time.  When dealing with EPA and OSHA, you learn never to throw away anything that proves you or your company's innocence.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, for one:  A mom who also keeps her son's baby shoes, every photo, report card, team sweatshirt, award, book report, mother's day card, birthday card, turkey handprint and wobbly ceramic bowl.   happy77

For another:  A teenage geek with an eye for detail and history.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:11:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When I retired about 6 years ago, I had all my logs and documentation back to that time.  When dealing with EPA and OSHA, you learn never to throw away anything that proves you or your company's innocence.

I have a pile of personal notebooks dating back to the early 1970s.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Damnit don't telegraph what you're gonna do...it gives them time to rebut it....are these lawyers or what!

It's okay @mystery-ak ... this isn't as severe as the discovery phase of a trial but it is par for the course.

IMO, this will only confuse the plaintiff's side and force them to rewrite her testimony.  In the end, it won't help.   happy77

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Maybe his parents did, for example, if they went to France all Summer (I have no clue), they would have record of that and it would pretty much kill the story.

I have a pile of personal notebooks dating back to the early 1970s.

Hate to admit it, but I've got them from the 1990's.  You just don't know when you're going to need to remember something, or a name or an organization.

Plus they really are history ... and fascinating to read in this point in time.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Good move.

And, he looks likes the total nerd he is. People will take pause to think that this guy is a groper.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Well, for one:  A mom who also keeps her son's baby shoes, every photo, report card, team sweatshirt, award, book report, mother's day card, birthday card, turkey handprint and wobbly ceramic bowl.   happy77

For another:  A teenage geek with an eye for detail and history.

I've got turkey handprints of my kids as well ... so ... plausible I suppose.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Maybe, but if Ford picks the right weekend cause it got leaked?  Who is going to believe anything that was offered by anybody ever again?  All I know is rats lie.  My tribes $#1+ don't stink.

If it gets leaked, whether the fact of the calendar goes public or not is incidental... The leak would transpire regardless.

But if the information therein is not leaked, it is sure to rattle the accusing side...

Oh, and MineSweeper more than Battleship, as it were... No longer spin the wheel and pick a date... Now there is likely a kaboom at the end.

Oh, and MineSweeper more than Battleship, as it were... No longer spin the wheel and pick a date... Now there is likely a kaboom at the end.

People are watching?  Don't believe it.

Offline Polly Ticks

Hate to admit it, but I've got them from the 1990's.  You just don't know when you're going to need to remember something, or a name or an organization.

Plus they really are history ... and fascinating to read in this point in time.

Same here, and I completely agree that they are very entertaining to go back and flip through.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

There are people who keep things, or maybe his parents did.

Why are you doubting this?  If Brett was out of town that summer, it puts the lid on this whole ugly mess and if he was, it should be proveable.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I don't agree, @mystery-ak   I think the value of this definite proof outweighs any surprise element by quieting  the feeding frenzy and cementing trust in the public mind.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
libertybele asked:
"Who has kept their calendar(s) from 1982?  This seems just as far fetched as the accusation."

I can go back to 1979 and for the most part tell you every job I worked, what times I went to work, departed, arrived, what train numbers, what engines, what conductors I worked with. That's because I "kept a time book".

I have this at my fingertips on the computer from 1987 on (when I first started keeping records on it).

Go on. Pick a date, any one from mid-87 on.
You name it....
(the records from '79-87 would take longer, they're "on paper" and packed away...)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:52:22 am by Fishrrman »

Offline goatprairie

What this does is possibly force Ford to pin down the date of her alleged assault by Kavanaugh.
Even if she states that the party didn't occur on any of the dates on Kavanaugh's calendar, it might force her to list a certain date.
That is, of course, the major rub in all the accusations. Ford refuses to provide a date. None of her friends seem to be able to provide one neither further suggesting it's all been made up.
At least Kavanaugh is providing dates and places. Ford is doing neither....on purpose of course.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Not sure it’ll be particularly helpful.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Based on what is happening to Kavanaugh, I'm going to get one of those police body-cams to wear to work, at a party, or on a date. Don't want some female popping up out of nowhere claiming I molested her. Since we are living in the age of the Salem witch trials all over again, just the accusation would be enough to ruin me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.