Author Topic: BREAKING: Advisor To Christine Blasey Ford and Dem Operative, Who Specializes In “Reputation Manage  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Advisor To Christine Blasey Ford and Dem Operative, Who Specializes In “Reputation Management” Reveals Plot To Take Down Judge Kavanaugh
Sep 21, 2018

During a conference call on July 10th (around the same time that Christine Blasey Ford’s letter was sent to Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein) Ricki Seidman, a Democrat operative, former Clinton White House official and advisor to Kavanaugh accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, admitted to a strategy Democrats had to destroy the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh.

Ricki Seidman, who has a history of working for male politicians who either grope little girls, have been accused of raping women, or even better, working for a prominent Democrat Senator who left a woman he was having an affair with, to drown in his vehicle as he walked away.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-advisor-to-christine-blasey-ford-and-dem-operative-who-specializes-in-reputation-management-reveals-plot-to-take-down-judge-kavanaugh/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
When I woke up my radio came on the NPR Hawaii and they were discussing this matter.

A woman, obviously sympathetic to Ford mentioned that the democrats would do anything, anything to stop this nomination as a young conservative man like Kavanaugh could influence the court for years to come.

Democrats rely heavily on the judicial and would lie, cheat, steal, to keep the judicial liberal.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
When I woke up my radio came on the NPR Hawaii and they were discussing this matter.

A woman, obviously sympathetic to Ford mentioned that the democrats would do anything, anything to stop this nomination as a young conservative man like Kavanaugh could influence the court for years to come.

Democrats rely heavily on the judicial and would lie, cheat, steal, to keep the judicial liberal.

And destroy a man in the process.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

DEMS have always relied on lying and cheating.  So .... when does the GOP say enough is enough? Even with all the 'evidence' for Kavanaugh's case, IF he is confirmed it's not going to stop.  Protests, rioting, pro abortion groups will go crazy. IF not Kavanaugh, it would be another GOP nominee.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And destroy a man in the process.

The end justifies the means. 

Offline Blizzardnh

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The end justifies the means.

Last night I heard Ben Shapiro say that if an allegation can bring down a nominee, there can never be another nominee. The Republicans cannot allow this destruction of the process.
Principles matter. Words matter.