Author Topic: RITE AID SHOOTER SELF-IDENTIFIED AS TRANSGENDER MALE  (Read 957 times)

Offline endicom

RITE AID SHOOTER SELF-IDENTIFIED AS TRANSGENDER MALE
« on: September 21, 2018, 10:21:22 pm »
Daily Caller
Joshua gill
Sept. 21, 2018

A friend of the woman who killed three people in a mass shooting in Maryland Thursday revealed that she identified as a transgender male.

Authorities identified the shooter who killed three people and wounded two others at a Rite Aid distribution center in Aberdeen as a 26-year-old woman named Snochia Moseley. While both the police and court documents identified Moseley, who worked at the distribution center, as biologically female, Troi Coley, a high school friend of the shooter, revealed that she identified as transgender in as early as 2016.

First picture of female Maryland shooting suspect, Snochia Moseley, 26, who killed three at Rite Aid distribution centre before turning gun on herself https://t.co/EaYuJ1r3gI pic.twitter.com/TFexNteD4V

— Natalie Evans (@NatalieEvans85) September 21, 2018

More... https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/21/rite-aid-shooter-transgender-male/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: RITE AID SHOOTER SELF-IDENTIFIED AS TRANSGENDER MALE
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:02:03 am »
As soon as I saw the photo, I knew there was something off. More proof "transgender" is mental illness.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Re: RITE AID SHOOTER SELF-IDENTIFIED AS TRANSGENDER MALE
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 12:36:33 am »
I pity the media. In their desperate attempt to fashion public opinion by selectively they make the fact that they're hiding the truth as obvious as it could possibly be.

White male, bold above the fold.

Non white male, page 12 buried in the real estate section.

Transgender male, watch me while I pull a rabbit outta my hat.