Author Topic: Pinkie's Statement in Support of Kavanaugh's Accuser  (Read 702 times)

Offline endicom

Pinkie's Statement in Support of Kavanaugh's Accuser
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:39:39 pm »
The people's Cube
Commissarka Pinkie
Sept. 20, 2018

I’ve never met Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, but over the past few days, I feel as I’ve gotten to know her very well—well enough that I feel as if I could call her my friend. A very close friend who knows all of her secrets. Therefore, I feel more than qualified—indeed, I feel empowered!—to come forward and say that I believe everything she says. If she says it happened, then it happened! It must have happened, because everyone I know who has read or heard the story has been talking about nothing else since it broke.

Her account of what happened is so vivid, it’s as if I were there in the thick of it. Yes, every time I read about it, I am right there in the room with her and Kavanaugh and that other guy. Even writing about it, I can picture the scene in my mind. Those two guys on top of her, threatening her virtue. Threatening her life. And I’m standing there feeling helpless and terrified, wishing I could do something to help her. Then I remember that I never go anywhere without my shovel. It’s there in my hands. I must use it!

More... http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/pinkie-s-statement-in-support-of-kavanaugh-s-accuser-t20323.html