Author Topic: The Left Eats Their Own: John Kerry Attacked for Comparing Trump to a "Teenage Girl"  (Read 798 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Timothy Meads
Sept. 16, 2018

This is awesome. Failed presidential candidate and former Sec. of State John Kerry is being attacked by far-left progressives after he compared President Donald J. Trump to a "teenage girl" over the weekend. Sec. Kerry, they assert, is being sexist and misogynistic in his comparison.

On Friday night, Sec. Kerry appeared on "Real Time with Bill Maher" to discuss the current administration. After several moments he dove into the heart of his argument, "I don’t want to get into a real riff on this but I’ve got to tell you...He really is the rare combination of an 8-year-old boy—he’s got the maturity of an 8-year-old boy with the insecurity of a teenage girl.”

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/09/16/the-left-eats-their-own-john-kerry-attacked-for-comparing-trump-to-a-teenage-girl-n2519461

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There doesn't seem to be a problem calling Trump an eight-year-old boy. :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

There doesn't seem to be a problem calling Trump an eight-year-old boy. :pondering:

These are the White Rabbit years. Make no sense of nonsense.