Author Topic: George W. Bush to hit fundraising circuit for GOP candidates  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: George W. Bush to hit fundraising circuit for GOP candidates
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2018, 02:26:50 pm »
You got it. One of many reasons why I hate George Bush.

One of many reasons I like Ted Cruz.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2018, 05:50:02 pm »
Lord knows we can't have that.
Of course not, everyone should be a good automaton and vote the way they're told, you know like the mind numbed robots the left accuses conservatives of being.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2018, 05:54:28 pm »

A Mexican National murdered a Cop in Dallas and was scheduled for the gurney at Huntsville and Gov. Bush wanted to ship him back to mehico, Cruz argued the case in the USSC and won, we killed hm.    (I think)

I had forgotten that @corbe but there has always been some odd animosity between Cruz and Bush.  Odd because they are both conservative but I think Cruz won his Senate seat over a favorite of Bush.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2018, 06:57:16 pm »
This is Bubbles....

Damn Frank, that's maybe the best picture of you that was ever taken! :silly:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:02:14 pm by GtHawk »

Offline thackney

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2018, 07:03:29 pm »

GWB and his Lieutenant Rove actively tried to sabotage the Cruz campaign when he first ran for Senate in 2012. 
   Interesting history between the two, Ted writes about it in his book.

Problems continued past that election.

George W. Bush on Ted Cruz: "I Just Don't Like The Guy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/20/george_w_bush_on_ted_cruz_i_just_dont_like_the_guy.html
October 20, 2015
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2018, 07:10:03 pm »
Problems continued past that election.

George W. Bush on Ted Cruz: "I Just Don't Like The Guy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/20/george_w_bush_on_ted_cruz_i_just_dont_like_the_guy.html
October 20, 2015

I have Ted's book, but as usual when I buy a politician's book, I haven't read it.

I'll have to check that out because I've always been a bit curious about the feud.

Offline thackney

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2018, 07:16:00 pm »
I have Ted's book, but as usual when I buy a politician's book, I haven't read it.

I'll have to check that out because I've always been a bit curious about the feud.

This gives a little info:

George W. Bush unleashes on Ted Cruz
https://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933
10/19/2015

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2018, 07:29:51 pm »

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933
10/19/2015

I am skimming Ted's book now and he and GWB had serious political differences.  Ted was not shy enough about expressing his feelings about some of GWB's decisions and policies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2018, 07:45:41 pm »
   It's probably just me and I know that no one gives a $hit, but I think a GWB appearance would help Cruz more than a Trump one would.
I think your severe Trump Derangement Syndrome, clouds your views.

I ain't no Texan, but I reckon Trump is pretty popular there. And the impression I'm getting from polls, is Cruz would gladly take help from Trump.

How about if Cruz gets helpp from GW Bush AND FROM Trump? Then Cruz wins, and were are all happy for it?

* My wife just left for the airport, to pick up her sister arriving from Hobby.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2018, 07:46:29 pm »
Just out of curiosity,are there any rumors floating around Texas right now about little Brown JEB running for higher office in 2020? This is the first time the Bush Crime Family has been out of national office/power in decades,and it HAS to be frying their fritters.

BTW,anybody know who the Boss/Brains of that family are now that Babs has died? Is it Laura? She seemed to be pretty tight with Babs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2018, 08:10:28 pm »
Just out of curiosity,are there any rumors floating around Texas right now about little Brown JEB running for higher office in 2020? This is the first time the Bush Crime Family has been out of national office/power in decades,and it HAS to be frying their fritters.

BTW,anybody know who the Boss/Brains of that family are now that Babs has died? Is it Laura? She seemed to be pretty tight with Babs.

George Prescott Bush.

As it would be anytime, a Bush, Clinton, Obama, McCain, Cuomo, might opt in for a few laps of the political game.

He has a first class resume. May I add, far better than Profesorre Her Doktor Sasse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2018, 08:46:59 pm »

He has a first class resume. May I add, far better than Profesorre Her Doktor Sasse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

@truth-seeker

Are you including his arrest record for stalking and property damage in his resume? Or did the Bush Crime Family get that "disappeared"?

All 3 of JEB's children have arrest records,although the other boy got a bum deal in MY mind. He was arrested for having sex with an underage girl after being caught humping her in a parking lot in the back of his vehicle in broad daylight. True,the girl was under 18,but only by a few months,and he was barely 18 himself. Yeah,humping her in a parking lot is not very smart,but he was barely 18 and had a shot at getting laid. Situations like that are not where intelligence rules the actions of teen males,

BTW,I found a photo of the woman people refer to as his "blonde trophy wife",and all I gotta say about that one "They just ain't making blonde trophy wives like they used to." That woman is FUGLY!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2018, 09:11:25 pm »

No. I doubt that will ever happen. Jeb was not defeated; he was crushed in 2016. I doubt he will ever live down that, 'Please clap', moment. No charisma. No personality. No enthusiasm. He is simply not cut out to be a politician. It was like Mr. Rogers running for office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2018, 09:17:05 pm »
@truth-seeker

Are you including his arrest record for stalking and property damage in his resume? Or did the Bush Crime Family get that "disappeared"?

All 3 of JEB's children have arrest records,although the other boy got a bum deal in MY mind. He was arrested for having sex with an underage girl after being caught humping her in a parking lot in the back of his vehicle in broad daylight. True,the girl was under 18,but only by a few months,and he was barely 18 himself. Yeah,humping her in a parking lot is not very smart,but he was barely 18 and had a shot at getting laid. Situations like that are not where intelligence rules the actions of teen males,

BTW,I found a photo of the woman people refer to as his "blonde trophy wife",and all I gotta say about that one "They just ain't making blonde trophy wives like they used to." That woman is FUGLY!

Having married a 17 year old woman, when I was 19 .I am not much bothered by teen sex.

*heard yesterday, the Pope was holding a conference of church authorities, about Priests and sex.  It was noted none of the men attending, wore pants.

Now there is a teen sex topic, I worry about.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2018, 09:28:30 pm »
Having married a 17 year old woman, when I was 19 .I am not much bothered by teen sex.

*heard yesterday, the Pope was holding a conference of church authorities, about Priests and sex.  It was noted none of the men attending, wore pants.

Now there is a teen sex topic, I worry about.

I'm well past all this now, but just as a matter of debate I have never understood why a 17 year old woman is considered to be a 'minor' in America. Especially these days when children are maturing much faster than in other generations.

Stand an average 17 year old in makeup next to a 25 year old in makeup and try to pick which one is which. The majority of the time it is impossible to tell the difference. And this is what gets so many guys in trouble through no fault of their own. I can see 16 being too young to make an informed decision and even that doesn't apply universally. But at 17 a girl is woman IMO.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2018, 10:44:01 pm »
I'm well past all this now, but just as a matter of debate I have never understood why a 17 year old woman is considered to be a 'minor' in America. Especially these days when children are maturing much faster than in other generations.

Stand an average 17 year old in makeup next to a 25 year old in makeup and try to pick which one is which. The majority of the time it is impossible to tell the difference. And this is what gets so many guys in trouble through no fault of their own. I can see 16 being too young to make an informed decision and even that doesn't apply universally. But at 17 a girl is woman IMO.

I agree.  If you're old enough to decide on your sex at 16, maybe you're old enough to have sex.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2018, 11:48:28 pm »

10/19/2015

"...Cruz ripped Bush’s record, criticizing elements of his foreign policy and faulting the administration for enabling "bigger government and excessive spending and new entitlements."

Sounds right to me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2018, 12:24:58 am »
I agree.  If you're old enough to decide on your sex at 16, maybe you're old enough to have sex.

****drummer
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2018, 03:49:19 am »
No. I doubt that will ever happen. Jeb was not defeated; he was crushed in 2016. I doubt he will ever live down that, 'Please clap', moment. No charisma. No personality. No enthusiasm. He is simply not cut out to be a politician. It was like Mr. Rogers running for office.

How did you get youtube to post. I tried what some said.  Remove. http...then just the S after Http. still won't work.  Would you please PM me with that info? 

Offline corbe

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2018, 04:10:43 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline thackney

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2018, 11:04:02 am »
How did you get youtube to post. I tried what some said.  Remove. http...then just the S after Http. still won't work.  Would you please PM me with that info?

After you remove the "s", highlight and click the "insert hyperlink", bottom row icon 2nd from the left.

[ url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deG4NxkouGM[ /url] {without the extra spaces I added so it would display}

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2018, 03:31:44 pm »

@240B

Thanks! I can sleep a little easier now. He was clearly the one being groomed to take over the dynasty,and if he is unfit,they have no one.