Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: It would be 'un-Christian' to go back to pre-Roe era  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: It would be 'un-Christian' to go back to pre-Roe era
by Naomi Lim
 | September 13, 2018 07:39 PM

Chelsea Clinton said that it would be "un-Christian" to roll back abortion protections granted by the U.S. Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade.

“When I think about all of the statistics, that are painful, of what women are confronting today in our country, and what even more women confronted pre- Roe, and how many women died, and how many more women were maimed because of unsafe abortion practices, we just can’t go back to that," Clinton said during a SiriusXM Progress Town Hall clip uploaded Thursday.

"That’s unconscionable to me. And also, I’m sure that this will unleash another wave of hate in my direction, but as a deeply religious person, it’s also un-Christian to me,” Clinton said.

Clinton's comments at the progressive event were in response to a question about how she stays motivated to continue advocating for pro-abortion policies, given those who support anti-abortion measures are just as passionate.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chelsea-clinton-it-would-be-un-christian-to-go-back-to-pre-roe-era
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Chelsea Clinton: It would be 'un-Christian' to go back to pre-Roe era
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 12:58:37 am »
 :banghead:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 01:02:56 am »
She cannot be that stupid.

Webb must be so proud of his little girl every time she opens her mouth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:04:12 am »
She cannot be that stupid.

Webb must be so proud of his little girl every time she opens her mouth.

UnChristian to stop killing babies....
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 01:06:04 am »
UnChristian to stop killing babies....

I know.  That is what I mean.  She cannot be that stupid to say that.  But she did!  lol
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 01:30:12 am »
I can’t wait until she runs for office. Pure. Comedy. Gold.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 01:46:57 am »
She's quoting Pelosi.
Nancy Pelosi once said something like, 'if Jesus was alive today, he would be pro-choice.'

When viciously secular anti-religion Liberals start channeling GOD and Jesus, miraculously GOD always sides with Liberalism and their priorities even if what they are doing is in direct contradiction to the word of GOD.

Liberals/Democrats consider the Bible (and the Constitution) to be a living document that they can personally update on any whim. Because nothing is final. Everything is relative. There is no good or bad. There is no man or woman. Everything is however they want it to be in their own walnut sized brains.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.