Author Topic: Elizabeth Smart outraged 1 of her kidnappers to be freed  (Read 471 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Elizabeth Smart outraged 1 of her kidnappers to be freed
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:11:15 am »
Unbelievable.  How do you miscalculate a prison term

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A woman convicted of helping a former street preacher kidnap Elizabeth Smart in 2002 will be freed from prison more than five years earlier than expected, a surprise decision that Smart called "incomprehensible" on Tuesday.

Wanda Barzee, 72, will be released Sept. 19 after the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole determined it had miscalculated the time she was required to serve in prison, board spokesman Greg Johnson said.

Barzee pleaded guilty to kidnapping Smart and helping keep her captive for nine months before then-teenager was found and rescued.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-smart-kidnapper-released-prison-172558519.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Elizabeth Smart outraged 1 of her kidnappers to be freed
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 12:22:32 am »
Liz should pay some prison dykes to make sure this dirty old piece of garbage doesn't make it out of jail alive.....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 12:55:09 am »
Liz should pay some prison dykes to make sure this dirty old piece of garbage doesn't make it out of jail alive.....

The most tricked out shanks I ever seen. None of them with blood stains meaning they were never used. Makes me wonder if they are demos or if they are real.

All you need is something as simple as an ink pen, or a piece of rebar. Almost anything will work. These are Cadillac versions of a shank.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 11:51:55 pm »

Most of the ones I have seen had a built in "snap" point, so they would break off and stay in the victim.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.