Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein refers mystery matter involving Brett Kavanaugh to 'federal investigative authoriti  (Read 4897 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein refers mystery matter involving Brett Kavanaugh to 'federal investigative authorities'
by Melissa Quinn
 | September 13, 2018 01:15 PM

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Thursday she has referred a matter involving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to “federal investigative authorities,” but declined to provide further details on the information she received.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said in a statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Feinstein’s statement follows a report published by The Intercept on Wednesday describing a letter the California senator was given by Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif. Eshoo received the letter from a person affiliated with Stanford University, which describes a matter relayed to that person, according to The Intercept.

The letter reportedly details an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that dates back to their high school days.

Kavanaugh was nominated to fill Justice Anthony Kennedy’s vacancy on the Supreme Court.

The White House did immediately return a request for comment.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/dianne-feinstein-refers-mystery-matter-involving-brett-kavanaugh-to-federal-investigative-authorities
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here we go...I was waiting for some #metoo accusation and gave up on it..the Dems never fail and found someone clear back to his high school years.. 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Here we go...I was waiting for some #metoo accusation and gave up on it..the Dems never fail and found someone clear back to his high school years.. 888mouth

Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and ...

They are desperate to stop this appointment.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It worked for Roy Moore, so it's the go-to strategy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrats sending secret letter about Kavanaugh to FBI
By Jordain Carney - 09/13/18 01:06 PM EDT

Senate Democrats have referred a letter concerning Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to the FBI for investigation.

“This matter has been referred to the FBI for investigation,” Sen. Dick Durbin (Ill.), the No. 2 Senate Democrat and a member of the Judiciary Committee, told BuzzFeed News on Thursday about the letter.

A source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill that the letter had been referred to the FBI for investigation.

The letter has been the subject of days of intrigue on Capitol Hill but the contents of it have not been publicly disclosed by senators who have seen the document.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) was given the letter by Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.), according to multiple reports.

But Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, has refused to answer multiple questions about the letter over the past two days.

She confirmed in a statement on Thursday that she had referred the matter to federal authorities.

"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further," Feinstein said.

"I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," she continued.

Questions about the letter boiled over on Wednesday after The Intercept published a report saying Feinstein had refused to share the content of the letter with other members on the committee.

Sources told The Intercept that the letter was relayed by an individual affiliated with Stanford University. Some sources told the publication that it was about an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.

Attorney Debra Katz is believed to be representing the woman who is the subject of the letter, though she did not confirm that to The Intercept. She also declined to confirm to BuzzFeed News that she is representing the woman, and did not comment further.

Avery Anapol contributed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/406527-senate-democrats-sending-secret-letter-about-kavanaugh-to-fbi-report
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yep...they are out to ruin him
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Exactly what came to my mind, but Brett has considerably more sophistication.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It never got serious attention but some on the fringe have been saying for months, Kavanaugh might have helped halt a serious investigation into the death of Vince Foster... so there could be a few things.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/180704

In desperation to stop Kavanaugh, maybe they'd even use something like this.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:50:41 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just sent it to Rush and he is reading it
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Just sent it to Rush and he is reading it

That's great work, @mystery-ak

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It never got serious attention but some on the fringe have been saying for months, Kavanaugh might have helped halt a serious investigation into the death of Vince Foster... so there could be a few things.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/180704

In desperation to stop Kavanaugh, maybe they'd even use something like this.

"On the fringe" is the relevant part of your post.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further," Feinstein said.

So ... someone who refuses to come forward or give her name is supposed to be taken seriously.???

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How old was Anita Hill back when Brett was in HS?  Was there a Coke can involved?

Man the rats are going full retard on this one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and ...

They are desperate to stop this appointment.
Or a NorCal academic institution.

"He tried to touch my breast. I froze, mortified. Nobody had tried that before, or since. I wonder what it is like?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

The mystery woman making the allegation has just been revealed.....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The mystery woman making the allegation has just been revealed.....

Pictured here with her significant mother effer

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm wondering why she has never demanded an investigation into who tipped off the Chinese Government officials that owned Norinco in the US that the BATF was planning a raid and were going to arrest them all for smuggling machine guns into the country to sell to gangbangers and drug lords. She knows this happened because she was chairing the Senate Committee the BATF had to brief the day before the raid was scheduled.

Evidently they were all tipped off that night by some unknown person,and every single NORINCO official flew out of the country before the raid.

I am almost positive it is just a coincidence that her husband was Norinco's chief legal officer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Good thing there were never any prominent Dims that were ever suspected of abusing young women,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats ask FBI to investigate Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over mysterious last-minute accusation dating back to high school by woman who has hired top #MeToo attorney

Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is expected to be confirmed by October 1 when the court begins its next term
    Top Judiciary Committee Democrat has mysterious letter alleging Kavanaugh of something in high school but she won't show it to other senators
    Top D.C. #MeToo attorney is believed to be representing the woman at the center of whatever allegations the letter might contain
    Letter came from someone the woman knows and was sent to a California congresswoman, who shared it with Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein
    Feinstein got it over the summer but chose this week to publicize it at an inopportune moment for Republicans
    Fellow Democrat Dick Durbin says they have referred the unspecified matter to the FBI; New York Times reports that it concerns 'sexual misconduct'
    Justice Department says the FBI has previously vetted Kavanaugh when he served in sensitive government posts in the past

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:50 EDT, 13 September 2018 | Updated: 16:01 EDT, 13 September 2018

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6165337/Brett-Kavanaugh-hit-11th-hour-mystery-letter-MeToo-attorney-involved.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From story above
The Times also reported that Feinstein received the letter 'this summer' – meaning she may have held onto it for dramatic effect at an inopportune moment for Republicans.

That bitch has been sitting on this letter for months waiting for the perfect time to release it..
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
From story above
That bitch has been sitting on this letter for months waiting for the perfect time to release it..

She has always been a sorry specimen and time has not been kind to her.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Fortunately, this is a nothing burger.  Brett has been totally vetted.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fortunately, this is a nothing burger.  Brett has been totally vetted.

Remember Roy Moore... :cool:
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

These people, Katz and her mystery client must be crushed. I mean as in exposed, for the lying blood sucking #metoo  pos pimps that they are.

Online andy58-in-nh

She has always been a sorry specimen and time has not been kind to her.
Nor has gravity.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn