Author Topic: Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Donned ‘Brain’ bleep Hat for Anti-Trump March  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
16 Sep 201819
Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who claims she was physically attacked at a high school party by Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh three decades ago, has taken part in events opposing President Donald Trump, including a science march in California last year where she donned a version of the “pussy hats” worn at the January 2017 Women’s March.

Blasey Ford is cited in a San Jose Mercury News article as wearing the hat at the march, which the newspaper said was held because people were “angered by the Trump administration’s proposed cuts to research.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/16/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-donned-brain-bleep-hat-trump-march/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a surprise.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak  Linky no worky, because of the "bleep" in the URL.  I copied the link above, pasted into a new tab, and manually replaced the word that was bleeped.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak  Linky no worky, because of the "bleep" in the URL.  I copied the link above, pasted into a new tab, and manually replaced the word that was bleeped.

888high58888
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm crying right now. And it is the hardest thing in life for me to admit this. But it is my duty to report that Judge Kavanaugh sexually abused me too as a child. And I'm a guy! Yes. It is true. Brett Kavanaugh is gay! I know this because we grew up together. But he's not just 'gay'. He's Richard Simmons 'super-gay' when he is off-duty and in the clubs.

It all started in 1973 when we were both 8 years old and we took a bath together. It was a lot of fun until he said, 'Your pee-pee is the same as mine!' This was devastating and humiliating to me. I didn't know he swung that way. His demeanor was such a way as to make me very uncomfortable. I discussed it with my mother at the time and debated whether or not we should report this 'sexual assault', and we research what legal actions would be appropriate. However, once it got to be my bed-time I stopped all the proceedings, and went to bed. When I woke up the next day, I forgot all about it until just now this very day. Now I intend to submit my story to the FBI for investigation. How can I live with myself if I let him 'get away' with this?

I am willing to swear on anything and to sign any document verifying that this is true for a retainer fee and guaranteed appearances on no less than three talk shows. Also, I need an agent to broker my book deal.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:27:14 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Confirm him, even if it takes Pence.

Let them scream.

They have been planning, and gaming this for months.

Just by cincidence, they found a Psychology professor, out California way.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Might have to take Pu$$y of the auto delete.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.