Author Topic: Former Marine Mocks Colin Kaepernick’s ‘Bravery’ – He Deserves The ‘Medal Of Honor’ (Jesse Kelly)  (Read 338 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Mike Brest
The Daily Caller
September 7, 2018

[Former U.S. Marine Jesse Kelly on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show Friday night]

"... Colin Kaepernick is just a guy. He’s an employee who violated the one rule of every employee in the country and that’s make sure your talent outweighs your baggage and he didn’t. He declared America to be racist. When you add in the fact that he read defenses like Helen Keller, he is out of the NFL” ...

“I will tell you all the brothers in arms that I serve with, none of them had the bravery to make $39 million in the NFL and then move on to get paid by one of the biggest shoe brands in the world. I have to tell you, I think he should get some sort of medal of honor, whatever civilians can make.” ...

More, with video

Offline verga

To paraphrase Obozo: Someone tell Kaepernick that the 60's called and want their hairstyle back.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.