Author Topic: Al Gore Called Out for “Fraudulent” Hurricane Florence Claim….How Inconvenient  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

Al Gore Called Out for “Fraudulent” Hurricane Florence Claim….How Inconvenient
By Isa Cox September 16, 2018

Significant weather events always get the climate alarmists high on their own pride, despite the fact that there’s rarely evidence to connect climate change to a given weather event, let alone evidence to suggest man-made climate change is to blame.

Unless you’re The Washington Post, then it is most assuredly Trump’s fault.

This week, the king of climate alarmists himself, Al Gore, tried to make a sensationalist claim about Hurricane Florence to underscore just how alarming climate change can be…and totally faceplanted all over the truth.

https://constitution.com/al-gore-called-out-for-fraudulent-hurricane-florence-claim-how-inconvenient/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
What an idiotic claim, that without global warming the 2 storms would have made landfall on different days. Could anyone do more to turn global warming into a complete joke than Al Gore? The believers must cringe every time he opens his mouth...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What an idiotic claim, that without global warming the 2 storms would have made landfall on different days. Could anyone do more to turn global warming into a complete joke than Al Gore? The believers must cringe every time he opens his mouth...
But, as the old snake-oil salesman of yesteryear, he can make a tidy amount of money off the hysteria and self-promotion, enough to keep his mansion in Tennessee lit up and warm.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Al Gore Called Out for “Fraudulent” Hurricane Florence Claim….How Inconvenient

I think Gore...aka Mr. Stone needs to keep frequenting his sexual massage parlors instead. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.