Author Topic: Bob Woodward says he would release book interview tapes if strongly challenged  (Read 587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CBS News September 13, 2018, 2:57 PM
Bob Woodward says he would release book interview tapes if strongly challenged

President Trump strongly criticized Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," as "a total fraud," "work of fiction" and "totally discredited." But Woodward said he drew from hundreds of hours of interviews for his book, which is published by Simon & Schuster, a division of CBS. The book depicts a chaotic White House with details from participants and witnesses to the Trump administration.

Asked whether he would release any of the interview tapes, Woodward told "CBS This Morning" on Thursday: "Well, if somebody really wants to challenge me, of course. Of course. But I — again, I've made agreements with people that these sources are going to remain confidential."

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bob-woodward-fear-trump-in-the-white-house-interview-tapes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Anonymous sources- gotcha so the book is a load of .......... 8bs8 :bsflag:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The EDITED tapes
Countdown to Resignation

Offline RetBobbyMI

****sheep****  :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Asked whether he would release any of the interview tapes, Woodward told "CBS This Morning" on Thursday: "Well, if somebody really wants to challenge me, of course. Of course. But I — again, I've made agreements with people that these sources are going to remain confidential."

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bob-woodward-fear-trump-in-the-white-house-interview-tapes/

Well that clears it up: "Yes...but no."

Trump, Mattis, and Kelly have all "strongly challenged" the contents of that book.  So it seems like it's time for Woodward to release the tapes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well that clears it up: "Yes...but no."

Trump, Mattis, and Kelly have all "strongly challenged" the contents of that book.  So it seems like it's time for Woodward to release the tapes.

Yup!  His bluff has already been called, so lay your cards upon the table, Bobby.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

He has already been strongly challenged. Where are the tapes Bob?

BTW while he is finding these tapes, maybe he can find the one of the dude that came out of a coma for 5 minutes just to talk to him and then went back under.