Author Topic: Here are TV shows that go lewd in front of kids  (Read 918 times)

rangerrebew

Here are TV shows that go lewd in front of kids
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:05:16 pm »
Here are TV shows that go lewd in front of kids
All CBS, NBC, Fox 'family comedies' had adults talking sex with children present
Published: 18 hours ago

“Lewd” is defined as “crude and offensive in a sexual way,” and synonyms include lecherous, lustful, licentious, lascivious, dirty, prurient and salacious.

Lewdness also is a fixture in “family” television shows on broadcast networks, including those that feature child actors.

So warns a report from Parents Television Council, which cites the “disturbing trend” of having adult characters on prime-time family shows “increasingly making explicit references to sex in front of child characters.”

The study, “Lewd By Example,” found that over 80 percent of all prime time broadcast network family comedies contained instances of adults using explicit sexual dialogue in front of children.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/09/here-are-tv-shows-that-go-lewd-in-front-of-kids/#76blmv71L8Gi114t.99

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Here are TV shows that go lewd in front of kids
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:10:48 pm »
This one is a gem...

One example came from “The Mick,” the report said.
“Adult Jimmy and eight-year-old Ben play a poker video game at a bar. Ben’s game shows a woman bearing a bra. As he plays, more of the woman becomes uncovered. Ben: ‘I can see her b—-.’ ....

Boobs. The word you are looking for is Boobs.

This reminds me of a Simpson's episode where Flanders was catching every 'bad' word on TV to report it. He almost fainted at the word "Hiney".

This is one of those cases where the pendulum is swinging too far in both directions. Brent Bozell's group makes Ned Flanders seem tame in comparison.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:14:36 pm »
OK, they are officially nuts. I looked up Young Sheldon, probably one of the most wholesome shows on TV... and they flagged them for using the terms hell and ass.

http://w2.parentstv.org/Main/News/Detail.aspx?ProgramID=4286

LOL.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 06:25:38 pm »
This one is a gem...

Boobs. The word you are looking for is Boobs.

This reminds me of a Simpson's episode where Flanders was catching every 'bad' word on TV to report it. He almost fainted at the word "Hiney".

This is one of those cases where the pendulum is swinging too far in both directions. Brent Bozell's group makes Ned Flanders seem tame in comparison.

They would have fainted during a typical "Married With Children" episode.