Author Topic: Glenn shares a chilling personal story, warns: ‘If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone’  (Read 1022 times)

Offline endicom

WOAI
Glenn Beck
Sept. 10, 2018

On Monday's episode of "The Glenn Beck Radio Program," Glenn shared a very personal and frightening incident that occurred with his family this summer, then added an earnest warning for parents everywhere.

Over the summer, Glenn's 13-year-old son was targeted by a child predator, despite his home's "compound-like" security, despite having strict family rules amid first-hand experiences with security threats, and even though his children had been carefully coached about the dangers of giving out personal information online.

"Let me just start with saying this, social media and media, please leave my family alone," Glenn began. "The only reason I am discussing this is because I've been told by several authorities that this would be helpful to other people."

More... https://woai.iheart.com/featured/glenn-beck/content/2018-09-10-glenn-beck-blog-glenn-shares-a-chilling-personal-story-warns-if-it-can-happen-to-me-it-can-happen-to-anyone/

Offline Frank Cannon

It was one of the more interesting Beck episodes on the radio this morning.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Liar.

What makes you say that? You think this is a rating ploy?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His shack is just down the road from me and there hasn't been a peep of this on the local airwaves.

Nevermind.  That isn't Glenn's.  It some other Beck.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 08:38:18 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.