Author Topic: Dryden gun store destroyed by fire  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Suppressed

Dryden gun store destroyed by fire
« on: September 08, 2018, 07:08:57 pm »
Dryden gun store destroyed by fire
Jeff Murray, Ithaca Journal Published 9:48 a.m. ET Sept. 8, 2018

Authorities are investigating a fire that heavily damaged a Tompkins County gun store Friday afternoon.

Units from the Nepture Hose Co. No. 1 of Dryden and several other fire departments responded around 3:53 p.m. to Boltworks Tactical Firearms at 129 Beam Hill Road in the Town of Dryden for a reported structure fire.

[...]

The New York State Police, state Office of Fire Prevention and Control and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are investigating the cause of the fire.

[...]

https://www.ithacajournal.com/story/news/public-safety/2018/09/08/dryden-gun-store-destroyed-friday-blaze/1238007002/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: Dryden gun store destroyed by fire
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 07:12:27 pm »
Upstate NY loves guns, despite Albany trying to ban them.  They had lots of "scary guns"...but the blaze started soon after closing, so I'm not sure it's suspicious.  My dad always was saying I need to stop by when I was up there, but never did.

Here's a writeup on the place just a few months ago...

At this shop in Dryden: Guns, and the people who love them
By Nick Reynolds       Mar 23, 2018

Blake Allen, left, and Dom Ciaschi, right, working the counter of BoltWorks Tactical Firearms in Dryden.
Casey Martin

https://www.ithaca.com/news/at-this-shop-in-dryden-guns-and-the-people-who/article_4fb1d3b6-2d1c-11e8-a744-c7997cac8333.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 08:15:27 pm »
In these times, gun store fires are suspicious till cleared by investigation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 07:22:12 pm »
In these times, gun store fires are suspicious till cleared by investigation.

Agreed. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!