Author Topic: The Moon Pie Scandal - Trump is Through!  (Read 662 times)

Offline endicom

The Moon Pie Scandal - Trump is Through!
« on: September 05, 2018, 11:19:19 pm »
The People's Cube
Komissar al-Blogunov
Sept. 4, 2018

It all began, as most great discoveries do, with an inauspicious trifle. I got an email from a comrade coworker which simply asked…

1917 is

A. the year of the Russian Revolution(s).
B. the year Moon Pies were invented.
C. Both A and B
D. Neither A nor B

I was curious, of course, so I looked up the day the Moon Pie was invented, and there it was in a thunderflash of revelation: April 29, 1917, a date which will live in infamy, if I may coin a phrase.

What’s the big deal, you ask? Look again at that date. It puts the Moon Pie just after the Kerensky provisional government and before the Bolshevik coup of 1917. Now to you, that may appear as mere, unrelated coincidence, but to a trained investigative historian like myself, I see cause and effect where others fail to pick up the thread. It comes down to this: no Moon Pie, no October Revolution. But there’s more. The significant events arranged in order show such absolute complicity between Trump and Putin so clearly and so simply that not even the most ardent Trump supporter capable of thought or able to read can refute it. Read on…

More... http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-moon-pie-scandal-trump-is-through-t20300.html

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: The Moon Pie Scandal - Trump is Through!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 11:22:46 pm »
I had no idea things were this bad for the President.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: The Moon Pie Scandal - Trump is Through!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:29:29 pm »
Sounds like RC Cola is at fault here.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.