Author Topic: Trump says he can provide '100 pictures' of Comey and Mueller 'hugging and kissing'  (Read 664 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he can provide '100 pictures' of Comey and Mueller 'hugging and kissing'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | September 05, 2018 01:16 PM

President Trump trashed what he claimed was an enduring friendship between former FBI Director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller.

In an interview with the Daily Caller, published in full on Wednesday, he said he would be able to provide "100 pictures" of Comey and Mueller "hugging and kissing" in what was likely a rhetorical boast of how prevalent he thinks evidence of their close dynamic there is to be found.

The comment was prompted when Trump was asked why he gave Mueller, a former FBI director, an interview to replace Comey after he was fired last spring. A day later, he was tapped to be special counsel for the Russia investigation.

Trump first referred to a controversy concerning fees at his National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., that led to Mueller ending his membership there before turning to the Comey-Mueller dynamic.

“But I had a business dispute with Mueller before that. I had a real business dispute. And he’s Comey’s best friend," Trump said. "And I could give you 100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other. You know, he’s Comey’s best friend."

He went on to complain about Mueller's appointment as special counsel. Trump has repeatedly derided Mueller's investigation as a "witch hunt."

Mueller's team is looking into whether Trump firing Comey was part of an attempt to obstruct justice.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-he-can-provide-100-pictures-of-james-comey-and-robert-mueller-hugging-and-kissing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I don't know where you went on your vacation but we really enjoyed your absence.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
F that.   If he wants to engage in stupid, immature hyperbole, this is the least of what he deserves.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There's that Donald Trump.....acting all presidential and stuff.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.