Author Topic: After Leftists Smear Woman At Kavanaugh Hearing As White Supremacist, Her Attorney Husband Issues...  (Read 985 times)

Offline endicom

After Leftists Smear Woman At Kavanaugh Hearing As White Supremacist, Her Attorney Husband Issues Fierce Response

Daily wire
Amanda Prestigiacomo
Sept. 4, 2018

As reported by The Daily Wire on Tuesday, leftists went full-crazy at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing and, among other insane things, smeared a woman siting behind Kavanaugh as a white supremacist. The internet erupted with conspiracy theories that Zina Bash, a former Kavanaugh clerk, flashed a "white power" sign, apparently giving a nod and wink to her white supremacist, Kavanaugh-supporting brethren. (In reality, she randomly rested her right hand on left arm, but TRUMP!)

[...]

"The attacks today on my wife are repulsive," started Mr. Bash. "Everyone tweeting this vicious conspiracy theory should be ashamed of themselves. We weren’t even familiar with the hateful symbol being attributed to her for the random way she rested her hand during a long hearing."

"Zina is Mexican on her mother’s side and Jewish on her father’s side," he continued. "She was born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors. We of course have nothing to do with hate groups, which aim to terrorize and demean other people — never have and never would."

More...  https://www.dailywire.com/news/35445/after-leftists-smear-woman-kavanaugh-hearing-white-amanda-prestigiacomo
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:02:03 am by endicom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Zina is Mexican on her mother’s side and Jewish on her father’s side. She was born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors.

-John Bash

Identifying the exact moment the left could actually FEEL all the oxygen leaving the room.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How come only leftists know what a "white power sign" looks like?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Identifying the exact moment the left could actually FEEL all the oxygen leaving the room.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

That's the decent looking brunette in the navy dress right behind Kavanaugh. Notice how lily white she is. Must be a supremacist.
The Republic is lost.