Author Topic: Sharia Law rears its ugly head at Mall of America  (Read 1358 times)

MK ULTRA

Sharia Law rears its ugly head at Mall of America
« on: September 02, 2018, 10:06:47 pm »
In Bloomington, Minnesota – Hennepin County – sharia is being enforced by police and mall security at the Mall of America.  To UTT followers, this is not surprising.
This time, however, a Christian pastor was arrested and told he was “Not permitted to discuss religion in the Mall.”
Welcome to Minneapolistan.
The pastor, Ramin Parsa, is a former muslim from an Iranian background who converted to Christianity.  Parsa provided comments to Third Rail Talk.

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2018/08/30/mall-security-and-police-enforce-sharia-in-minneapolis/

Offline Suppressed

Re: Sharia Law rears its ugly head at Mall of America
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 11:19:14 pm »
It's not Sharia Law to enforce the mall rules.  I think the penalty for Christian evangelizing would be far more severe under Sharia Law.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline darroll

Re: Sharia Law rears its ugly head at Mall of America
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:31:27 am »
If you steal, your hand will be cut off. Do the libs know what is happening to our laws?