Author Topic: Disneyland Park to Sell Liquor for the First Time in Its 63-Year History — Thanks to Star Wars!  (Read 526 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Karen Mizoguchi
People
August 30, 2018

Adults will finally get to enjoy an alcoholic beverage at the happiest place on earth.

For the first time in its 63-year history, Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California, announced its public liquor sales, years after its exclusive private Club 33 and adjacent California Adventure park have been selling libations.

When the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction opens next year, its Oga’s Cantina will offer beer, wine and outer space theme cocktails.

More

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I was in Disney in February, they have alcohol in all the parks basically, and have had alcohol in Epcot for a while now.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You have to be crazy to buy a drink in any Disney venue. The prices are out of this world. $10 for a beer. $15 for a mixed drink, plus tip. I'm not cheapskate but at the same time, I'm also not stupid. You're looking at 50 shots per bottle, that's a $750 bottle of booze, or a $60 six pack. No thanks. For the price of one bottle of whiskey and one six pack in a bar, I could stock my whole liquor cabinet. And I would be a lot more comfortable, and a lot safer, drinking in my den next to the pool table and dart board, with a big screen TV that I control.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.