Author Topic: Cruz Triggers Standing Ovation After This Confrontation With O'Rourke Supporter  (Read 795 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Hank Berrien
Aug. 30, 2018

Speaking at a townhall in Texas, Senator Ted Cruz (r-TX) was detailing the differences between himself and his challenger, Dem. Rep. Beto O’Rourke, when he began, “On the Second Amendment—” prompting a gun rights supporter to interrupt, “Come and take it!”

That triggered an apparent O’Rourke supporter, who had been heckling Cruz, to yell out, “Oh, we will!”

Cruz than catalyzed an eruption and standing ovation from the crowd that lasted nearly 30 seconds, answering, “The best exchange of the entire election; on the Second Amendment, 'Come and take it,' and the Beto O’Rourke supporter screams, ‘Oh, we will.’ … The question is, is Texas gonna stand up and defend our freedom?”

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/35277/cruz-triggers-standing-ovation-after-confrontation-hank-berrien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Speaking at a townhall in Texas, Senator Ted Cruz (r-TX) was detailing the differences between himself and his challenger, Dem. Rep. Beto O’Rourke, when he began, “On the Second Amendment—” prompting a gun rights supporter to interrupt, “Come and take it!”

That triggered an apparent O’Rourke supporter, who had been heckling Cruz, to yell out, “Oh, we will!”

Cruz than catalyzed an eruption and standing ovation from the crowd that lasted nearly 30 seconds, answering, “The best exchange of the entire election; on the Second Amendment, 'Come and take it,' and the Beto O’Rourke supporter screams, ‘Oh, we will.’ … The question is, is Texas gonna stand up and defend our freedom?”

Cruz continued:

And just to be clear that this young man is accurately representing Congressman O’Rourke’s position, Congressman O’Rourke has tweeted out to the world how proud he is that he has an “F” rating from the NRA. Not a “D-minus,” not a “D,” but an “F.” And he’s campaigning on it; that’s a major reason he says you should vote for him, is that he has an “F” rating from the NRA.

I’ll tell ya, I retweeted it, because elections are about choices. If you want a big government, gun-grabbing liberal, well, Democrats are giving you one.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35277/cruz-triggers-standing-ovation-after-confrontation-hank-berrien
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yet there are some here who still insist that Paddy is gonna tear Cruz a new one.   **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yet there are some here who still insist that Paddy is gonna tear Cruz a new one.   **nononono*

@Bigun

That right there is why Robert Francis won't debate Senator Cruz.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

That right there is why Robert Francis won't debate Senator Cruz.

One of many reasons.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 11:06:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Topics merged.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One would think that A guy with Paddy's IQ would have a low voice too!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.