Author Topic: Ohr Had ‘Obvious Conflict of Interest,’ Violated Gov’t Rules, Dhillon Says  (Read 548 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LifeZette
By Kathryn Blackhurst
Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr had an “obvious conflict of interest” in promoting his wife’s opposition research “consulting services” during the FBI’s probe into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign that violated government rules, attorney Harmeet Dhillon said on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” on Tuesday night.

“[Ohr] was creating demand for his wife’s consulting services, so that’s an obvious conflict of interest. It’s also a violation of the, you know, government’s rules not to disclose that,” said Dhillon, founder of the Dhillon Law Group Inc. and Republican National Committeewoman for California.

“The fact that this was not disclosed to the FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] court is shocking, and I think it’s obstruction of justice, quite frankly,” Dhillon continued.

(more)
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/ohr-had-obvious-conflict-of-interest-violated-govt-rules-dhillon-says/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.