Author Topic: Couple find Nile Monitor lizard on their backyard patio  (Read 854 times)

MK ULTRA

Couple find Nile Monitor lizard on their backyard patio
« on: August 28, 2018, 02:05:34 pm »
People found a 7 foot long 150 pound Nile Monitor lizard in their backyard.

As I live in a rural area, the 3 'S' Rule would apply here, i.e.,....shoot it...shovel it....and shut up about it. In this case, though, I might need to fire up the backhoe.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/massive-lizard-takes-up-residence-in-davie-backyard/

Offline Suppressed

Re: Couple find Nile Monitor lizard on their backyard patio
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:08:04 pm »
People found a 7 foot long 150 pound Nile Monitor lizard in their backyard.

As I live in a rural area, the 3 'S' Rule would apply here, i.e.,....shoot it...shovel it....and shut up about it. In this case, though, I might need to fire up the backhoe.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/massive-lizard-takes-up-residence-in-davie-backyard/
That's an invasive species.  I'm not a big-government guy, but it's too bad they'd charge so much for the trap, as its presence is threat to the public good.

And yeah, that's a big more shoveling than usual, @MK ULTRA
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online roamer_1

Re: Couple find Nile Monitor lizard on their backyard patio
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 03:21:42 pm »
That's an invasive species.  I'm not a big-government guy, but it's too bad they'd charge so much for the trap, as its presence is threat to the public good.

And yeah, that's a big more shoveling than usual, @MK ULTRA

Nah... It's a ripoff. I ain't never trapped that in particular, but a typical 10 dollar cable head snare, suitable for a coyote, would make short work of that thing.