Author Topic: O.J. Simpson is innocent, F. Lee Bailey’s new book says  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
O.J. Simpson is innocent, F. Lee Bailey’s new book says
Lawyer hopes to make point to new generation
Marie Szaniszlo Monday, August 27, 2018

It’s been 23 years since O.J. Simpson’s explosive acquittal in the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman divided public opinion in a way that perhaps no other verdict in U.S. history has.

And now, at 85, F. Lee Bailey, one of the “dream team” of lawyers many excoriated for representing the NFL Hall of Famer, is attempting to recast his reputation with an upcoming book intended for a generation too young to have lived through the “trial of the century.”

“There has been a polarization as bad as I’ve ever seen,” said Bailey. “A lot of white people have berated me for prostituting my talents; blacks were happy with the outcome (of the trial). I finally decided millennials are large in number. I can reach them.”

The book suggests the murders were carried out by hitmen sent by Cuban or Columbian drug dealers to collect a $30,000 debt from Faye Resnick, who was staying at Brown’s Brentwood, Calif., condominium until Resnick checked into a drug rehab center three days before her friend was found with her throat slit.

“The killers were told to kill a blond woman,” Bailey said. “They probably assumed Nicole was Faye.”

more
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/08/oj_simpson_is_innocent_f_lee_bailey_s_new_book_says?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=fb-bostonherald
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34