Author Topic: SOURCES: CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER  (Read 805 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
Richard Pollock
08/27/2018
  • A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.
(more)
https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: SOURCES: CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 02:10:01 pm »
The needn't have bothered!  All they had to do was make a substantial contribution to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary would have provided all of it no problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:10:33 pm »
Well bust out those emails. Lets have em.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 02:54:49 pm »
Surprise, surprise.... **nononono*

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 03:28:13 pm »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775