Author Topic: After years of questionable Clinton behavior, did we all miss the Biden family corruption?  (Read 1129 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BPR
By Frieda Powers
On August 27, 2018

Turns out the Clintons are not the only prominent Democrat family engaged in questionable business deals.

Investigative journalist and author Peter Schweizer unpacked new details on shady business dealings going on in the family of former Vice President Joe Biden.

The Breitbart News Senior editor-at-large described “sketchy” dealings involving Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and foreign money, in an appearance on Fox News’ “The Next Revolution” on Sunday.

“We’re all familiar with globalization and the phenomenon as it relates to the economy and corporations. Well, corruption is being globalized as well,” Schweizer told host Steve Hilton.

“One of the best ways to make friends in Washington is to do deals with family members,” he said. “Joe Biden every year as vice president, he has to disclose his income, assuming those disclosures are honest. He can’t have a big, fat check from the Chinese government in that disclosure form, but his adult son, Hunter Biden, he doesn’t have to disclose anything.”

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/27/after-years-of-questionable-clinton-behavior-did-we-all-miss-the-biden-family-corruption-668337/amp
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, we've known some and suspected much more.  There's just too many democrat criminals to keep track of.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You mean stuff like this:

Schweizer Exposes More Joe Biden Corruption — It's 'Going to be a Central Issue' in 2020

https://pjmedia.com/video/schweizer-exposes-more-joe-biden-corruption-its-going-to-be-a-central-issue-in-2020/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

People have been talking about this for years. It just didn't matter because Joe failed every time he tried to run for President.

Offline endicom

People have been talking about this for years. It just didn't matter because Joe failed every time he tried to run for President.

This does show how it's done. Funnel the money to family and friends and you can live the good life on them.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

This does show how it's done. Funnel the money to family and friends and you can live the good life on them.

Yes! ONE of the ways it's done for sure. There are many others!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Vice President Joe Biden's son joins Ukraine gas company

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27403003

Offline endicom