Author Topic: WATCH: ESPN Goes Insane Over Tiger Woods' Trump Comments: 'He's Not Black' [facepalm]  (Read 806 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
August 27, 2018

ESPN continued down their politically progressive path on Monday, going fully insane over golf superstar Tiger Woods' recent comments about President Donald Trump.

"First Take" co-host Max Kellerman, fully triggered by Woods' comments, ranted about how "angry" he was about the "thoughtless statement." And Kellerman's counterpart, Stephen A. Smith, said that Woods is "not black" and doesn't identify as black, which has upset the African-American community and explains the golf phenom's Trump comments.

Woods was asked about Trump, whom he has a personal relationship with, by a New York Times reporter on Sunday: "I think a lot of people, especially people of color, immigrants feel threatened by him, by his policies. ... What do you say to people who might find it interesting, I guess, that you have a friendly relationship with him?"

"Well, he’s the President of the United States and you have to respect the office. And no matter who's in the office, you may like, dislike the personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office," answered Woods.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35101/watch-espn-goes-insane-over-tiger-woods-trump-amanda-prestigiacomo
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Tiggy had just finished a round of golf and was talking to the press about that.  In a completely inappropriate move, a NYT reporter tried to push the issue of Trump and politics. Much as I dislike Woods, I respect the way he tried to answer a question that should not have been asked of a golfer at a golf tournament. As for the bigots at ESPN, please. just. stop.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tiggy had just finished a round of golf and was talking to the press about that.  In a completely inappropriate move, a NYT reporter tried to push the issue of Trump and politics. Much as I dislike Woods, I respect the way he tried to answer a question that should not have been asked of a golfer at a golf tournament. As for the bigots at ESPN, please. just. stop.

In the incident on the links i loved it when he said he had just finished 72 holes and he wanted to get a bite to eat!  Best F.U. to a jack ass answer evar!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone who supports Trump is not really 'Black' (day is not down wit da struggle). I've heard this same thing from dozens of Black people. Some Black Trump supporters have been called 'White Supremacists', if you can believe that.

That is just another example of how deep TDS goes. It overrides all rational thought in the people who have it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.