Author Topic: Iran says it has full control of Gulf, U.S. Navy does not belong there  (Read 814 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Reuters
Reuters Staff
AUGUST 27, 2018

(Reuters) - Iran has full control of the Gulf and the U.S. Navy does not belong there, the head of the navy of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, General Alireza Tangsiri, was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying on Monday.

Tehran has suggested it could take military action in the Gulf to block other countries’ oil exports in retaliation for U.S. sanctions intended to halt its sales of crude. Washington maintains a fleet in the Gulf that protects oil shipping routes.

Tangsiri said Iran had full control of the Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz that leads into it. Closing the strait would be the most direct way of blocking shipping.

(more)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear/iran-says-it-has-full-control-of-gulf-u-s-navy-does-not-belong-there-idUSKCN1LC0N0
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Iran says it has full control of Gulf, U.S. Navy does not belong there
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 12:27:49 pm »
Someone should inform General Alireza Tangsiri that B. Hussein Obama is no longer President.  Any harassment of the US navy will be frown upon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 12:50:06 pm »
Maritime chokepoints are critical to global energy security
https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=32292

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 01:46:47 pm »
The folks in Tehran are in for a rude awakening.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 06:49:11 pm »
The folks in Tehran are in for a rude awakening.

There's part of me that almost wants them to try something.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 06:55:17 pm »
Wonder what the 4 other Arab countries with oil interests on the gulf think of that statement?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 07:06:26 pm »

I say bring it on.. If something happens, my guess it should us and a force of Arab nations. I'm also sure there is a segment of Iran that is willing to overthrow the current regime.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 07:32:29 pm »

We wouldn't stand a chance against them now that have that brand new Iranian Air Force (Freedom Fighter) Jet they built from scratch and will launch to defeat the great Satan's Navy..  It's like 1974 all over again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 07:35:06 pm »
We wouldn't stand a chance against them now that have that brand new Iranian Air Force (Freedom Fighter) Jet they built from scratch and will launch to defeat the great Satan's Navy..  It's like 1974 all over again.

I understand there is a lot of unrest in the country right now against their Muzzie Mullahs.  Wouldn't put it past them to generate some fervor by poking a stick at us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 08:29:02 pm »
And despite US Sanctions:

China's top diplomat says cooperation with Iran to continue: Xinhua

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-china/chinas-top-diplomat-says-cooperation-with-iran-to-continue-xinhua-idUSKBN1L2297

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com