Poll

What Percentage of Briefers really pizz you off?

< 1%
5 (33.3%)
< 10 %
8 (53.3%)
Half of them
0 (0%)
Great Majority of them
1 (6.7%)
Women who drink beer and smoke weed, simultaneously, bother me the most!
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 01, 2018, 01:06:38 am

Author Topic: What Percentage of Briefers really pizz you off ~ NO NAMES!  (Read 1751 times)

Offline corbe

What Percentage of Briefers really pizz you off ~ NO NAMES!
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:06:38 am »
        Whether you use the Ignore Feature or not, what percentage of Briefers just somehow have the ability to pizz you off, with or without provocation.

If individual members start to be called up or out The powers that be will shut this down.

This is a poll about your perception of the percentages of dislike here among us.

(I'm still on probation here)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: What Percentage of Briefers really pizz you off ~ NO NAMES!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:12:53 am »
   <1%  that's why I love this place, many Friends here.  If it wasn't for the Balance, ON BOTH SIDES, we wouldn't be here.

:beer:

Guess that was rather shortsided to not include NONE OF THE ABOVE, just vote your conscience and get over it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:28 am »
I can think of one in particular 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 01:25:29 am »
I can think of one in particular 888mouth

Sorry @mystery-ak
I’m trying!  (Double entendre fully intended!   :whistle: )
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 11:58:23 am »
First of all, this is a GREAT forum!  We may disagree on issues from time to time, but for the most part we respect each other and refrain from childish name calling.  Those that I have found annoying I've used the handy ignore feature.

Now as for these polls .... we love ya @corbe  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.