Author Topic: 'It's not right': Shoppers angry over Walmart charging more for plus-size clothing  (Read 2982 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why do I have to pay more for a towel than I pay for a washcloth!!! This is discrimination, dammit!
Why do King size sheets cost more than Queen size!! I'm suing!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Plus size uses more material, doesn't it?  What do they want, fat people fabric reparations?

They want thin people to pay for their extra material.

Men pay a premium if they are "big or tall," so I don't see what's the deal here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Why do I have to pay more for a towel than I pay for a washcloth!!! This is discrimination, dammit!
Why do King size sheets cost more than Queen size!! I'm suing!

Good one!   ^5.   Besides all stores have clearance sales. I buy a lot at that time for very low prices.