Author Topic: Bad Lip Reading did Sarah Sanders WH press briefing and it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all week!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

THE RIGHT SCOOP
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
AUG. 24, 2018

It’s Friday and we have a great open thread to start your weekend.

Bad Lip Reading did what I feel is their best work in a while: The White House Press Briefing with Sarah Sanders.

Watch: Video at Link

(more)
https://therightscoop.com/bad-lip-reading-did-sarah-sanders-wh-press-briefing-and-its-the-funniest-thing-ive-seen-all-week/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

LOL!

That was great. Thanks.
 :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Suppressed

They've had some great ones and real stinkers. This was great.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOL......

Loved it.  Right behind my favorite with Rick Perry...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.