Author Topic: Couple Married By Justice Ginsburg Accused Of Drugging, Raping Student  (Read 766 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Paul Bois
Aug. 24, 2018

A man claims that a prominent homosexual couple whose wedding was officiated by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg drugged and raped him in 2010.

Speaking with the New York Daily News, Samuel Shultz, an opera singer, claims that while he was a graduate student at Rice University, he met opera countertenor David Daniels and conductor Scott Walters at a closing night party for Houston Grand Opera’s run of "Xerxes." He reports that after going back to their apartment for drinks, he blacked out and woke up the next afternoon "in a bed alone, completely naked."

"I was sore and I didn’t know why," says Schultz. "I made my way to the bathroom to figure out why I hurt. I was bleeding from my rectum. I became numb. I was paralyzed with fear. What had happened? How could I escape? How would I get out? Where were my clothes?"

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/34993/couple-married-justice-ginsburg-accused-drugging-paul-bois

Offline dfwgator

Re: Couple Married By Justice Ginsburg Accused Of Drugging, Raping Student
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:03:24 pm »
I was bleeding from my rectum. 

Rectum?

Yep, darn neared killed 'um.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Couple Married By Justice Ginsburg Accused Of Drugging, Raping Student
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:07:51 pm »
Rectum?

Yep, darn neared killed 'um.

I still love that joke.    That one and "I'm Just Pastor Fuzz"!   

Kills me every time.

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.