Author Topic: The Left Doesn't Suffer From Trump Derangement Syndrome Or Bush Derangement Syndrome. They've Got A  (Read 922 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left Doesn't Suffer From Trump Derangement Syndrome Or Bush Derangement Syndrome. They've Got A Terminal Case Of Republican Derangement Syndrome.

ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
August 24, 2018
28.9k views

There’s a lot of talk these days about Trump Derangement Syndrome — the media’s incessant inability to talk about anything but Trump, their determination to paint every action Trump takes as simultaneously idiotic and malevolent, their utter unwillingness to report on anything remotely resembling positive news for Trump. But the truth is that the media and the Left don’t suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome — they merely suffer from Republican Derangement Syndrome. That’s the broader classification under which Bush Derangement Syndrome and Trump Derangement Syndrome fall. It’s not just Trump they hate — it’s Republicans generally.

That’s perfectly obvious from the treatment of Vice President Mike Pence by the Left. Pence has been castigated as a theocratic madman, a “holy terror,” in the words of New York Times columnist Frank Bruni, who asked, “Are you sure you want to get rid of Donald Trump?” Then there are authors Michael D’Antonio and Peter Eisner, who argue in their new book The Shadow President that Pence is “the most successful Christian supremacist in American history.” It’s become a meme on the Left that should Pence accede to the presidency, he would immediately impose The Handmaid’s Tale.

And that should be unsurprising. The same Left castigated John McCain as a radical, Mitt Romney as a racist, sexist, bigot homophobe. No matter which Republican follows Trump, we can be sure that the Left will dishonestly look back to the glory days of Trump, when Republicans were “truly moderate.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35001/left-doesnt-suffer-trump-derangement-syndrome-or-ben-shapiro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

I disagree...

The left is just deranged. They can't figure out if they're male or female. They get "triggered" at anything that challenges their feelings. They have to have "safe spaces" to feel safe. They are violently "anti-violent". They think skin color determines much about you.

So yes, they are simply mentally deranged.

Offline darroll

They can't stand Republicans getting the job done right. (It should of been my guy?)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I disagree...

The left is just deranged. They can't figure out if they're male or female. They get "triggered" at anything that challenges their feelings. They have to have "safe spaces" to feel safe. They are violently "anti-violent". They think skin color determines much about you.

So yes, they are simply mentally deranged.

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien