Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke and Leftist Race-Baiting (Col. West)  (Read 556 times)

Offline corbe

Beto O’Rourke and Leftist Race-Baiting (Col. West)
« on: August 24, 2018, 02:22:03 pm »
Beto O’Rourke and Leftist Race-Baiting

by Allen West/August 23, 2018

Perhaps I am dating myself, but maybe some of you remember the comic strip “Beetle Bailey?” The comic strip began in 1950, and is one of the oldest comic strips done by an original creator, Mort Walker. It is based on the antics of a fictional Army soldier, kind of a goofball, on a fictional Army post. Private Beetle Bailey is described as a feckless, shirking, straggler known for his chronic laziness, and insubordinate attitude. He was depicted as a slacker: hapless, lanky, and freckled.

Here in Texas we have a Congressman, from the El Paso area, by the name of Robert “Beto” O’Rourke. He is challenging the sitting US senator from Texas, Ted Cruz. As you travel around Dallas you will see many a black “Beto” yard sign showing support for this fella that I have nicknamed “Beto Bailey.” Why? Simple: because he does indeed remind me of the titular character from Mort Walker’s comic strip. Here is a person who wants to be an US Senator from Texas, who supports the open borders, and the #AbolishICE crowd . . . along with impeaching President Trump. Beto has been somewhat successful in maintaining a low, but effective, profile, and has flown somewhat below the radar . . . until now!

As reported by Townhall:

<..snip..>

https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/beto-orourke-progressive-race-baiting/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Beto O’Rourke and Leftist Race-Baiting (Col. West)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 04:14:16 pm »
Good article. The master of cultural appropriation, Robert O'Rourke, takes racial pandering to dizzying heights. I hope he loses by a wide margin. He's a total lightweight with a questionable past.
Principles matter. Words matter.