Author Topic: NFL Broncos — We Offered Kaepernick A Contract But He Declined  (Read 713 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He’s good with receiving awards at women groups and activists retreats. His entire mission has changed.

Written by Wayne Dupree · 6 days ago

NFL Broncos General Manager John Elway told the media his team offered embattled quarterback Colin Kaepernick a contract, but he declined.

Many of us would think it’s hard to stay a victim when you are playing in the sports you are demonizing. With this information, Kaepernick is just a con man. Who cares what the details of the contract were, he could have been playing on Sunday. He said that’s what he wanted to do and playing in the NFL is not a right, it’s a privilege.

I don’t know the specifics of the contract, but if they were asking him not to protest during the game, it’s their company, and they have every right to demand that. If he wants to protest before the game or after the game, that’s on him, that’s his time....

https://www.waynedupree.com/nfl-broncos-we-offered-kaepernick-a-contract-but-he-declined/?source=right-rail-trending

This is almost a week old, but I just saw it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: NFL Broncos — We Offered Kaepernick A Contract But He Declined
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 11:53:00 pm »
Why shouldn't he decline?

He has a better gig going on right now as a celebrity without the onfield hits.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

Re: NFL Broncos — We Offered Kaepernick A Contract But He Declined
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 12:16:34 am »
Looks like this could shoot holes in his collusion case. :shrug: