Author Topic: There must be something in the water: Hospital in Arizona has 16 pregnant nurses  (Read 932 times)

Offline endicom

CNN
Gisela Crespo
Aug. 18, 2018

(CNN)There's a baby boom in an Arizona hospital and it's not coming from the maternity ward.

Sixteen nurses who work in the intensive care unit of the Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa are pregnant.

"I know a couple of us did fertility treatments," nurse Paige Packard said at a news conference Friday.

"That's how I ended up finding out that everyone was pregnant. I was like, 'Oh, well, I didn't plan this. Did we have some kind of pact going I didn't know about?'" Packard said.

More... https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/18/us/16-nurses-pregnant-at-arizona-hospital-trnd/index.html

Online libertybele

CNN
Gisela Crespo
Aug. 18, 2018

(CNN)There's a baby boom in an Arizona hospital and it's not coming from the maternity ward.

Sixteen nurses who work in the intensive care unit of the Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa are pregnant.

"I know a couple of us did fertility treatments," nurse Paige Packard said at a news conference Friday.

"That's how I ended up finding out that everyone was pregnant. I was like, 'Oh, well, I didn't plan this. Did we have some kind of pact going I didn't know about?'" Packard said.

More... https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/18/us/16-nurses-pregnant-at-arizona-hospital-trnd/index.html

...hmm...maybe there's a lot of spare time in between rounds at this hospital ... and a baby daddy or two is walking the halls.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think it's the water.

Full disclosure:  My son was born in that hospital, and I have an alibi....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

So that's where @Frank Cannon disappeared to.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CNN
Gisela Crespo
Aug. 18, 2018

Call HR...  Sounds like it might be a personnel issue.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.