Author Topic: Name That Baby Daddy  (Read 619 times)

Online sneakypete

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:19:22 AM by sneakypete »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Name That Baby Daddy
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 07:57:35 AM »
That really shows the differences well. Totally different noses, lips, etc.  Frankie doesn't seem to be the guy.

But it's uncanny how close Malcolm X's features are!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online sneakypete

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:07:06 AM »
That really shows the differences well. Totally different noses, lips, etc.  Frankie doesn't seem to be the guy.

But it's uncanny how close Malcolm X's features are!

@Suppressed

Huh? Davis and Obama are damn near twins. It's Obama Sr that looks nothing like Bathhouse Barry.

Yes,Malcolm X also looks like Bathhouse Barry,but he didn't have access to his mama. Davis did because he was "besties" with her parents.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 12:00:56 PM »
This does not belong in Politics..moving it to Gen Discusssion
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 12:14:37 PM »
I'm not really seeing why you care so much about it.  I guess you're making the case that he's got two American, US-born parents, huh?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf