Author Topic: What If Everybody Sucks At Everything? Ben Shapiro  (Read 1021 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What If Everybody Sucks At Everything? Ben Shapiro
« on: August 15, 2018, 02:17:01 pm »
What If Everybody Sucks At Everything?
Ben Shapiro

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 12:01 AM

This week, President Trump went on a Twitter rampage -- rightly so -- over the firing of FBI agent Peter Strzok. Strzok, you'll recall, is the agent who was tasked with overseeing both the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Russian election-interference investigation. The married agent was texting with his married paramour, Lisa Page, at the time -- and among their sexy texts was a bevy concerning their hatred for then-candidate Donald Trump. The Department of Justice inspector general report condemned Strzok's behavior, stating that it was "not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate's electoral prospect."

The only mystery is why Strzok's firing took so long.

Now, the common theory growing on the right is that Strzok, along with his like-minded allies in our nation's intelligence agencies, crafted a plot to stop the Trump campaign or oust Trump after his election. They cite Strzok's texts as evidence of motive, which it clearly is. They also cite the relationship between Fusion GPS, the opposition-research firm hired by Hillary Clinton, and Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr, whose wife worked for Fusion GPS; the use of the so-called Steele dossier, funded by Fusion GPS, in the application for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page; and the fact that Strzok maintained his employment with the FBI until now.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2018/08/15/what-if-everybody-sucks-at-everything-n2509772
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: What If Everybody Sucks At Everything? Ben Shapiro
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:38:20 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 05:09:44 pm »
I hope one o more jurors, vote to Not convict Manafort.

Then I hope Sessions appoints a Special Council to investigate wrongdoing inside the government agencies.

Then arrest, indict, try and convict several of them.

If Sessions can't do it, get somebody that can.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 12:43:15 am »
He's got a good point.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 12:56:03 am »

... In the words of the Joker in "The Dark Knight," "Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying." But what if there is no plan?

What if everybody is just bad at everything? What if the adults who run the most important institutions in the country were the children who picked their noses and put the boogers under the desks in school?

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 12:56:50 am »
I hope one o more jurors, vote to Not convict Manafort.

Then I hope Sessions appoints a Special Council to investigate wrongdoing inside the government agencies.

Then arrest, indict, try and convict several of them.

If Sessions can't do it, get somebody that can.

Sessions should have been replaced long ago.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley