Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton thanks abortion for being good for the economy  (Read 1279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton thanks abortion for being good for the economy
by Becket Adams
 | August 14, 2018 11:32 AM

The Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling, which legalized abortion nationwide, has been great for the economy, says Chelsea Clinton.

The former first daughter explained that, since 1973, there has been an explosion in the number of women entering the workforce, and that they are responsible for adding nearly half a trillion to the U.S. economy.

Roe v. Wade was also decided in 1973. You do the math.

"Whether you fundamentally care about reproductive rights and access right, because these are not the same thing, if you care about social justice or economic justice, agency – you have to care about this,” Clinton said Saturday at a “Rise Up for Roe” event.

She added, "It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right? The net, new entrance of women – that is not disconnected from the fact that Roe became the law of the land in January of 1973."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/chelsea-clinton-thanks-abortion-for-being-good-for-the-economy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chelsea Clinton thanks abortion for being good for the economy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:17:38 pm »
Chelsea Clinton thanks abortion for being good for the economy

Maybe the most disgusting defense I have ever heard of Roe v. Wade. 

Similar analogy would be that the job market was pretty good in Germany after Hitler disposed of 6M Jews.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:20:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Chelsea Clinton thanks abortion for being good for the economy
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:42 am »
Big special interest group to the Democratic party, not that Republicans are perfect but I do think, overall, they are trying.