Author Topic: Exposed: the Deep State's Authorship and Publication of the Dossier  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Exposed: the Deep State's Authorship and Publication of the Dossier
American Thinker, Aug 12, 2018, Clarice Feldman

The Internet is full of information, some of it not well researched or considered, but every now and then a star appears on the horizon. To my mind the new star is Yaacov Apelbaum, who, using his considerable technical skills, has produced a masterpiece of well-documented analysis underscoring the nonsensical and partisan nature of the Mueller operation. He compares this effort by the anti-Trumpers to the plot line of the Dreyfus affair, where falsified evidence and suppressed evidence led to  Captain Alfred Dreyfus’s conviction for treason.

It’s lengthy and detailed and on a lovely Sunday in summer you may not want to study it completely, but if this subject is of interest to you, I strongly suggest you bookmark the article and study it at your leisure.  I cannot do it justice in any summary, but I’ll try to hit the main points.

He concludes, after a long, substantive, technologically adept investigation: 
The real dossier story is not the scandalous insinuations that it makes, but rather it’s the funding sources, the teams that worked on it, and its compilation and distribution channels. At peak capacity, the dossier team must have consisted of at least 25 individuals who worked on it for over 6-12 months. Assuming a modest $200 per hour rate per person, some first/business class travel and accommodations, media, consulting, IT, and legal services, this project most have cost an upwards of 5-10 million dollars.  [...] 

For today’s purposes, I will simply note the highlights, but the article really deserves the attention of readers, investigators, and reporters. Using open source intelligence materials, he’s pinpointed the source(s) of the deeply flawed Steele Dossier, which formed the basis for the FISA warrants used by the FBI and Department of Justice to gather intelligence on the President and his associates.

He details the organization and staffing of GPS Fusion and reports: 
The political makeup of the team was exclusively democratic with many of the employees and interns having a strong political connection to the Clinton or Obama administrations. Jason Raymond, the Research Director, came from John Kerry’s press office and was affiliated with USAID; Laura Seago, a senior analyst, came from the Brennan Center for Justice and was also affiliated with USAID …the senior management had a documented history of misconduct and ethical-related issues. Glenn Simpson has a Profane Cursing and Public Intoxication conviction; Jason Felch, a former reporter and the managing partner of the LA office, was fired from the LA Times for deceitful reporting. He was also cheating on his wife on multiple occasions with his Occidental College investigative source.

Read more:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/the_real_dossier_story.html

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:18:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Re: Exposed: the Deep State's Authorship and Publication of the Dossier
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 01:15:04 pm »
To my mind the new star is Yaacov Apelbaum, who, using his considerable technical skills, has produced a masterpiece of well-documented analysis underscoring the nonsensical and partisan nature of the Mueller operation.

Here's the link:  (Warning:  this IS long) https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 01:34:09 pm »

Schumer was right about the intelligence agencies' ability to get you. But that just means they need to be reeled in.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 02:11:00 pm »
Here's the link:  (Warning:  this IS long) https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

It is indeed long @Right_in_Virginia but well worth the time investment to read!

@endicom
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 06:14:11 pm »
@AbaraXas @To-Whose-Benefit? @DB

Can someone please explain to me why there is so little interest in this here?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 06:30:18 pm »
@Bigun

I think it's just burnout from information overload.

We've been subjected to so Much of this ongoing wave of scalp hunting, deep state raiding parties that now, no matter What comes to light it sort of fades into the ocean of press generated background chatter.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 09:55:10 pm »

We usually see Clarice in OPINIONS on Sundays.  I missed it being here.

But truthfully, I'm wrung out!  His own party isn't fighting for him. 

And our forum here surely isn't on his side.   What I mean is too many here wish him ill...in their need to be right.

...and many of Clarice's columns are like Tom Clancy novels....too many details for this old mind.     

The question, @Bigun is....why hasn't the Sessions' Justice Department moved on these facts?   This isn't conjecture, with Clarice Feldman.  She and her staff do her homework. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 09:59:36 pm »
We usually see Clarice in OPINIONS on Sundays.  I missed it being here.

But truthfully, I'm wrung out!  His own party isn't fighting for him. 

And our forum here surely isn't on his side.   What I mean is too many here wish him ill...in their need to be right.

...and many of Clarice's columns are like Tom Clancy novels....too many details for this old mind.     

The question, @Bigun is....why hasn't the Sessions' Justice Department moved on these facts?   This isn't conjecture, with Clarice Feldman.  She and her staff do her homework.

@DCPatriot

You really should take the time to read the paper Clarice links to after the first paragraph.  It's a long slog but all the i's get dotted and all the t's are crossed.

As to your question,  I hope and pray hell is coming and soon.

BTW:  I distinctly recall telling everyone here that draining the swamp would be neither quick or painless IF it can be done at all.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:06:55 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 10:04:09 pm »
@DCPatriot

You really should take the time to read the paper Clarice links to after the first paragraph.  It's a long slog but all the i's get dotted and all the t's area crossed.

As to your question, I hope and pray hell is coming and soon.

Me, too, @Bigun   

ODDS that Tiger wins this thing?     :laugh:   
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:04:55 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 10:11:14 pm »
@DCPatriot

I modified my post while you were composing yours it seems.  Didn't change what you quoted just added something.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 10:29:09 pm »
Thanks for posting this, @Right_in_Virginia.   

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 10:41:07 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 11:06:34 pm »
888high58888  @Sanguine   This matters.

Yes, it does.  Did you see this bit:

As for Nellie Ohr’s ham radio license, he reveals that it only allowed her to operate in a 10-mile radius and was obviously designed to preclude NSA from recording her contacts over the phone or internet. The range of her operations was sufficient to allow her to communicate with all the offices of the federal government located in downtown D.C. And she could extend its reach up to 20 miles if she needed to.

Offline DB

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 11:14:24 pm »

I'm way behind on work and haven't had much time for weeks to read things here in detail. I hope to read it later.