Author Topic: Cruz campaign slams Beto O’Rourke for not being Whataburger spicy ketchup  (Read 5901 times)

Offline Axeslinger

I see, all kind of PERSONAL ATTACKS  to my person.

Read it!  I love Dale. Give compliments, but make them sincere, truthful.

You all, are just not used to truth and reality any more.

ALL P.C.'ed to actual death. Death of our nation, constitution, country.

Remember FREE SPEECH?  If I trigger you somehow, that is on you.  Not me.

@LegalAmerican

So...because we all don’t agree with you and your pet view du jour, WE are the problem.  Chick, you got more demons floating through your head than a lifetime of exorcisms could handle...but whatever helps you sleep at night.   But don’t worry...keep on pissing all over everyone here... I’m sure that will win you converts.   
Me personally?  I think your banning is just a matter of time.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline GrouchoTex

I see, all kind of PERSONAL ATTACKS  to my person.

Read it!  I love Dale. Give compliments, but make them sincere, truthful.

You all, are just not used to truth and reality any more.

ALL P.C.'ed to actual death. Death of our nation, constitution, country.

Remember FREE SPEECH?  If I trigger you somehow, that is on you.  Not me.

With all due respect,

How can you claim to be a champion of Truth, That the rest of us are all P.C.'ed to actual death, for FREE SPEECH, and then claim our post Are PERSONAL ATTACKS?

PERSONAL ATTACKS?

Has anyone here physically assualted you?

If these words are considered PERSON ATTACKS, Tell us how?
Merely words.
Sticks and stones, etc....

Maybe it simply that You all,are just not used to the truth and reality any more and by debating your points, you feel you are personally attacked, I don't know.

I don't think it is debate you are after.
I think it is affirmation you seek.

Sorry, still America here, and we still entitled to be right, wrong, left, right, serious or whimsical.
We are allowed to disagree  without being disagreeable.
I would hope you would embrace that, that it is not a foreign concept to you.
It can b quite informative here, and fun.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I proved you wrong, so you had to put me on ignore!  Funny, a judgmental LDS person.  Trolls never post facts. I do. Most with links. You just didn't want to believe the LINKS, which proved you wrong.  Mormons support bringing in and supporting islamists.  Same with Catholic charity's and Lutherans. I posted the links. They received money in Obama's reign and FROM our tax dollars.
There are quite a few organizations which bring in immigrants and use the name of some faith in the name of the organization. Federal Express uses Federal, but they aren't any more Federal Government than the Federal Reserve (also a private corporation).
The federal government pays nine primary national contractors to resettle refugees and asylees. These voluntary agencies or VOLAGs are listed below with their initialisms:

CWS: Church World Service

ECDC: Ethiopian Community Development Council

HIAS: Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society

IRC: International Rescue Committee

LIRS: Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services

CC/USCCB: Catholic Charities/U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops

USCRI: U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants

EMM: Episcopal Migration Ministries

WRI: World Relief Inc.

There are 350 federal subcontractors in 190 cities, all affiliated with the nine main refugee VOLAGs, but cataloging them is beyond the scope of this paper.

...much more at the link:

https://capitalresearch.org/article/refugee-resettlement-the-lucrative-business-of-serving-immigrants/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis