Author Topic: Cruz campaign slams Beto O’Rourke for not being Whataburger spicy ketchup  (Read 5888 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Too late, the deed is done. I never heard of Beto.  Now, I  know.

I still, don't trust Ted, but don't live in Texas, so no threat. Lyin'Ted.

If Trump called him that, it has to be true, I mean, no candidate, especially our President would participate in hyperbole, or anything like that, especially during a campaign, right?
 :cool:

I wonder how many people who subscribe to this notion have actually look at his time spent as Solicitor General, the bills he's sponsored and co-sponsored, and written, etc.
My fear is that there may be just enough people who believe like you in our state, who will sit this out and allow Beto to win, where otherwise, he may not.
I fear complacent, misinformed Republicans more than I do the Democrats in this election.
Hopefully, the debates will help bolster Cruz's standing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:25:38 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is either that, or challenge his opponent to a three hour debate. 

Esentials of Linguistic Kill Shots 101:

1. Keep is short
2. Keep it simple
3. Keep it memorable 

Exactly! 

Silver Pines

@LegalAmerican

Get on the train!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You're are the stereotypical Orange Freeper Nit wit.  What's your sn over there?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

Hindsight is 2020, Vote Cruz for President.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Earned a spot on my very short ignore list after less than a dozen posts here.  Troll for sure!

I proved you wrong, so you had to put me on ignore!  Funny, a judgmental LDS person.  Trolls never post facts. I do. Most with links. You just didn't want to believe the LINKS, which proved you wrong.  Mormons support bringing in and supporting islamists.  Same with Catholic charity's and Lutherans. I posted the links. They received money in Obama's reign and FROM our tax dollars.

Offline Mod5

Please do not pit religions against each other.  This is the only warning.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:15:42 pm by Mod5 »

Offline LegalAmerican

I make up my own mind.  I don't trust Ted. People change,,,right ?   lol lol lol.

Ted is bad news.

Someone on here said, that I don't follow instruction.  HIS. As in , he is right, and that is the last word on it.  Ha!   Am I in a gulag ?  I will follow the OWNERS admonishment or what the MODS SAY.  Not a controlling person on here, probably male, who thinks I have to goose step to HIS COMMAND!  Must be retired military.  lol

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:27:44 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Mod5

This thread is about Cruz vs Beto, not Cruz vs Trump.

Offline LegalAmerican

[/quote

I didn't say one word about TRUMP!  The others did.  I just said, "I don't trust Ted."  I don't, based on what I know, happened in 2016, with Ben Carson and  Marco Rubio.

Offline Axeslinger

@LegalAmerican

Are you always this much of an offputting psycho or is this summer a special occasion?

I’m just about convinced you’re name at TOS is nopardons and you’re jus having some kind of sick fun at our expense.

Here, I found some reading material for you:

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LegalAmerican  You called him  "Lyin' Ted."  You may think that's fine and dandy, but those are fighting words here.  If I were you, I'd follow the first rule about holes:  When you find yourself in one, Just Stop Digging.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I proved you wrong, so you had to put me on ignore!  Funny, a judgmental LDS person.  Trolls never post facts. I do. Most with links. You just didn't want to believe the LINKS, which proved you wrong.  Mormons support bringing in and supporting islamists.  Same with Catholic charity's and Lutherans. I posted the links. They received money in Obama's reign and FROM our tax dollars.

The ONLY thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot and the only way I knew that you had said this is because someone pm'd me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Are you always this much of an offputting psycho or is this summer a special occasion?

I’m just about convinced you’re name at TOS is nopardons and you’re jus having some kind of sick fun at our expense.

Here, I found some reading material for you:

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/33/How-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.jpg[/i

I see, all kind of PERSONAL ATTACKS  to my person.

Read it!  I love Dale. Give compliments, but make them sincere, truthful.

You all, are just not used to truth and reality any more.

ALL P.C.'ed to actual death. Death of our nation, constitution, country.

Remember FREE SPEECH?  If I trigger you somehow, that is on you.  Not me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:56:17 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Great call.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican  You called him  "Lyin' Ted."  You may think that's fine and dandy, but those are fighting words here.  If I were you, I'd follow the first rule about holes:  When you find yourself in one, Just Stop Digging.

So, I have to agree, with what anyone says, on here?  Where is the exchange of ideas, debate? 

Interesting.  I  know you are trying to help me. We no longer live in a free country.  Media can silence anyone that is a conservative.

Alex Jones. We are next.

Offline LegalAmerican

Great call.

Tell me what was pitting. I gave some facts. Anyone can google. I asked the MOD, if he meant , NEVER DISCUSS or even bring up any religion, that I understand, but posting facts, is considered pitting?   News to me. FACTS JUST ,,,ARE.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So, I have to agree, with what anyone says, on here?  Where is the exchange of ideas, debate? 

Interesting.  I  know you are trying to help me. We no longer live in a free country.  Media can silence anyone that is a conservative.

Alex Jones. We are next.

I have no such authority around here.  I did see a Mod warning about attacking religions and that's it. 

I was just giving you some friendly advice about the lay of the land.  People have been fighting the Cruz/Trump was for a couple years now, and calling either names like you did is just scraping open old wounds.  Something I think irritates the Moderators. 

Please don't do that.  That's the extent of what I can ask you to do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Tell me what was pitting. I gave some facts. Anyone can google. I asked the MOD, if he meant , NEVER DISCUSS or even bring up any religion, that I understand, but posting facts, is considered pitting?   News to me. FACTS JUST ,,,ARE.

Facts about how Mormons and Catholics are?  One man's facts are another's folly.  This is exactly why Nancy doesn't like religious arguments on TBR.  Somebody ends up feeling like they've been told they're gong to Hell.  That's about as personal as an attack can get, even if it wasn't intended.  I suggest you not ignore the Mod's warning and just drop the subject right here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Facts about how Mormons and Catholics are?  One man's facts are another's folly.  This is exactly why Nancy doesn't like religious arguments on TBR.  Somebody ends up feeling like they've been told they're gong to Hell.  That's about as personal as an attack can get, even if it wasn't intended.  I suggest you not ignore the Mod's warning and just drop the subject right here.

Attacks?????  That boggles the mind. I was born raised Catholic, then joined LDS church. Been in it 20 years!  I never think, anyone goes to "hell".  Wow.  But you are telling me, THAT is what people have said on here?  Not anyones human call.  OK, DONE. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Back to our sponsor....    Burger Heaven on Earth......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

[/quote

I didn't say one word about TRUMP!  The others did.  I just said, "I don't trust Ted."  I don't, based on what I know, happened in 2016, with Ben Carson and  Marco Rubio.

I am the one who mentioned “our President”?
Why?
You used the term “Lyin’ Ted” in you post.
Who came up with that name?
TRUMP!

It ain’t that hard to figure out.

BTW, what in the Sam Hill do Lutherans, Catholics, Mormons, Upper Voltans, Venusians, of left-handed monkey wrenches have to do with any of this?

You make me laugh, l’ give you that.

Offline GrouchoTex

Back to our sponsor....    Burger Heaven on Earth......

:amen:

Offline Axeslinger

I see, all kind of PERSONAL ATTACKS  to my person.

Read it!  I love Dale. Give compliments, but make them sincere, truthful.

You all, are just not used to truth and reality any more.

ALL P.C.'ed to actual death. Death of our nation, constitution, country.

Remember FREE SPEECH?  If I trigger you somehow, that is on you.  Not me.

@LegalAmerican

So...because we all don’t agree with you and your pet view du jour, WE are the problem.  Chick, you got more demons floating through your head than a lifetime of exorcisms could handle...but whatever helps you sleep at night.   But don’t worry...keep on pissing all over everyone here... I’m sure that will win you converts.   
Mine personally?  I think your banning is just a matter of time.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson