Author Topic: 'The View' adding second conservative voice as Abby Huntsman leaves Fox News: Report  (Read 609 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The View' adding second conservative voice as Abby Huntsman leaves Fox News: Report
by Naomi Lim
 | August 09, 2018 02:41 PM

Meghan McCain soon won't be the lone conservative voice on "The View."

Abby Huntsman, the daughter of U.S. Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman, will be joining ABC's popular daytime show after carving a TV career in her own right at Fox News, sources told Mediaite.

Huntsman will host "Fox and Friends Weekend" for the last time this coming Saturday and Sunday, a network spokeswoman told the Washington Examiner. A representative for ABC did not immediately respond to the Washington Examiner's request for comment.

The announcement follows calls on Tuesday by Candace Cameron Bure, the "Fuller House" star and former panelist on "The View," for better ideological balance on the program.

“I really hope that it is a conservative seat, because I think it will balance out that table,” Bure told Fox News. “They need more than one conservative, so I really hope it’s a conservative.”

The shake-up comes as current panelist Sara Haines moves to ABC's "Good Morning America." Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and McCain will remain on the panel.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-view-adding-second-conservative-voice-as-abby-huntsman-leaves-fox-news-report
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:05:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:Yawn:

It is the View.  That view is flaming leftist bullshit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.