Author Topic: CONSTABLE HAYDEN AND CHIEF DEPUTY UNDER INVESTIGATION (New Caney)  (Read 636 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Sentinel Alert 8/8/2018

CONSTABLE HAYDEN AND CHIEF DEPUTY UNDER INVESTIGATION

Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable, Rowdy Hayden and his Chief Deputy Welch are, according to a, 'Golden Hammer' article, under investigation for the allegations of falsifying employment documents within his department.  The T.C.O.L.E. invesgtigation resulted in the Agency coming in and looking at his files a couple of days last June.  This on site search of Hayden's records occured just 35 days after The Sentinel published records obtained by open records that proved the employment process was compromised by his department and records were being falsified.  The headline is linked to The Sentinel page with those stories and the Golden Hammer article link is there too. 

More: https://www.sentinelalert.org/

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: CONSTABLE HAYDEN AND CHIEF DEPUTY UNDER INVESTIGATION (New Caney)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:31:16 pm »
i seem to recall that some other official was in trouble there a few years ago, perhaps it was the mayor.
I don't remember now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:32:36 pm »
I actually like to see these stories.  If we can't fight corruption on the local level, we surely can't fight it on the state or federal level.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 03:56:25 pm »
i seem to recall that some other official was in trouble there a few years ago, perhaps it was the mayor.
I don't remember now.

New Caney is unincorporated. No mayor.